Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008   #1
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
Was there an AO version of Manhunt 2 released?

I was talking about AO games at work today with my manager.
Now we both knew that there WAS an Adults Only version of "Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laud" released for the PC a few years ago that you can only buy online.
However, he claimed that there was also and Adults Only version of Manhunt 2 released to the public that can also only be bought online, he said it exists and he's usually right about this kind of thing but I looked all over Amazon and nothing came up.

Does this exist? Because if it is, I'm buying a copy just to have it.
Bonus points if you get me a link to a page where I can purchase it.
Mazzlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #2
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
wow holy shit I'm retarded please move this to Off Topic
Mazzlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #3
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
MOVED ON REQUEST OF THE DUDE WHO MADE THE THREAD