Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
The Official "I'm disappointed" Thread

Please, no more complaining or trolling threads. If you really feel you have something thoughtful to say, then share your thoughts in an intelligent way. Give some valid reasons and constructive comparisons or don't post at all. Thank you.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #2
bloodflow82

bloodflow82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
Please, no more complaining or trolling threads. If you really feel you have something thoughtful to say, then share your thoughts in an intelligent way. Give some valid reasons and constructive comparisons or don't post at all. Thank you.
only a few minor complaints but overall i love this game and cant put it down.

they should put a patch to change the driving camera angle to center the camera and bring it up a little, but other than that it looks awesome and plays awesome. the best story line too.
Old 05-07-2008   #3
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
I think even the best game in the whole world (which GTA4 comes pretty close to but not quite there) would get a fair amount of complaints and bitching from a lot of people. Its unstoppable. It seems you can't make people happy.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #4
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
I have minor disappointments with this game But all games have flaws, This is a GOOD game very addicting to!
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #5
littlelio
Newbie Member

littlelio is an unknown quantity at this point
It is not perfect, but i am not disappointed either.

I will spend lots of time on it.
littlelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #6
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, very small things I'm kinda bummed about, but otherwise I can't complain at all really.
Old 05-07-2008   #7
blessedhomicide
Newbie Member

blessedhomicide is an unknown quantity at this point
I was shaky with the way vehicles handled at first, only because I was used to the San Andreas handling, but it just took some getting used to. I could turn corners at high speeds no problem before, now I almost always crash =[

any tips?
blessedhomicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #8
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Even though I am an avid fan of the Grand Theft Auto series and think that the game is good, I'm not quite sure if I would reward it with a score of ten or remark it as the best game of the current generation. The problem that I have with the game, aside from the camera and controls, would be in the variety of missions and the slight feeling of linearity and emptiness within the world that wasn't necessarily as prevalent in previous GTA titles and a bit of other sandbox games. Though the world of Liberty is filled to the brim with details and places galore, I felt that there was simply not enough interaction to do within the world. Though the story is quite great and possibly the best in the entire GTA series, it somewhat loses focus upon reaching Algonquin and doesn't remain as strong as it was in the beginning. I still look forward to future GTA titles though I hope that the apparent cinematic ambitions of the Housers' doesn't completely blind them or become detrimental to the series. It's not that my expectations for the game were at an elevated level or that I expected the game to be a tour de force, but that I had somewhat thought to an extent that the game would be more of an evolutionary jump for the series than a moderate regression.
Old 05-07-2008   #9
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedhomicide View Post
I was shaky with the way vehicles handled at first, only because I was used to the San Andreas handling, but it just took some getting used to. I could turn corners at high speeds no problem before, now I almost always crash =[

any tips?
Use the brake! It's realistic; Slow down before a turn.

Also use the handbrake while tapping the gas and you won't spin out.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #10
blessedhomicide
Newbie Member

blessedhomicide is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks I'll have to see what I come up with!
blessedhomicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #11
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Im seriously not disappointed about to this game at all.
Old 05-07-2008   #12
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
Ok this isn't GTA IV appreciation thread, no offense. As for me, Lack of weapons is a big one for me. Couple of more clothing options maybe.
Old 05-07-2008   #13
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Now that u reminded me Zim, I hate the clothing expect the Suits. I want some preppy clothes or at least some short sleeve shirts.
Old 05-07-2008   #14
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
Good game but I don't like when you running away from cops they just pop out of no where and you have to get out of the circle again!

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #15
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni View Post
Good game but I don't like when you running away from cops they just pop out of no where and you have to get out of the circle again!
You crazy? Thats one of the coolest things, the cops are smart and hard. They can trap you so good and they do the PIT maneuver.