*Put semi-humorous FAIL pic that we have all seen b4*
Old 05-07-2008   #32
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Boy View Post
Okay, not having planes is NOT about 9/11, why don't people understand that PLANES in a CITY is stupid? In NY, do you take a plane to the other end of NY? Jeez, I used to live in Minneapolis, I don't see many people going from one side of the city to another.
Indeed, lol.
Old 05-07-2008   #33
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
I really wish the OP posts in this thread again to see how stupid he is now. I wonder what these people are thinking. Obviously nothing intelligent.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
Old 05-07-2008   #34
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
i tink san andreyas is a btr gaem bcuz cj wus awsum nd a gangsta!!! nikko is por nd speeks funy so he suks!!1!

If you want to play San Andreas so badly, go and play it, and shut the fuck up.
Old 05-07-2008   #35
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
I'm sure hes at the SR2 gamefaqs page telling his 'homies' how he told us all.
Old 05-07-2008   #36
bloodflow82

bloodflow82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivakia View Post
- Super cops. When you're driving in a police car, they can go faster than you at top speed, even though they're using police cars too.<--- LEARN TO DRIVE

- When you die and respawn at the hospital, you lose at least 10% of whatever money you have. I had $35,000 and lost about $4,000 each time that I died. <---- I DONT EVEN SEE A POINT TO THIS COMMENT, I HAVE NOT HAD TO EVEN SPEND MONEY ON MUCH OF ANYTHING, YOU FIND MOST YOUR WEAPONS ON MISSIONS. I HAVE OVER $400K AND DONT SPEND ANY OF IT DUE TO NOT NEEDING TO BUY ANYTHING.

- The guns in the game aren't realistic. <--- KEY WORD "GAME"

- Mission replay is very frustrating<--- AT LEAST THERE IS A MISSION REPLAY, UNLIKE SAN ANDREAS

- Super Tables. Apparently, bullets can't go through tables in this game. That's pretty easy to program, too.<---- WHO CARES SHOOT AROUND THEM

- The wall cover sucks. <----- THERE WAS NO WALL COVER IN SAN ANDREAS.

- The game has bad physics. I was driving a truck and the second that I hit the grassy area on the map, I flipped and got an achievement for the consecutive car rolls. <--- POINTLESS COMPLAINT LEARN HOW TO DRIVE.

- Where are my features? Getting haircuts, tattoos, etc. <------ WHO CARES. YEAH ITS FUN, BUT NOT A MAJOR SELLING POINT, "oooH I CAN GET MY HAIR CUT! AWESOME I WANT THAT GAME"

- No planes <------- WHO CARES, NOT A MAKE OR BREAK THING

- The map is Linear. San Andreas had an entire countryside where you could do whatever you wanted. It was huge. <------- ITS NEW YORK NOT A COUNTRY SIDE

- Payout doesn't equal loss. I lost $20,000 on the mission "Undressed to Kill" because of dying so many times. The payout for the mission wasn't even close to how much I lost. <----- YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME IF IT TAKES YOU THAT MANY TRIES.

- The soundtrack sucks <---- *****THE ONLY VALID COMPLAINT**** SOUNDTRACK WASNT MY THING

- No Area 51 <------ WHO CARES

- No big mountain <-------- WOULD BE FUN BUT NY IS NO MOUNTAIN TOWN.

- The cops spawn automatically when you have a wanted level. You also can't see them until they get to a certain point on the map, so you don't know when they're coming. <

- Fast cars suck in this game

- Cheating blocks achievements<---- IT SHOULD, ITS CALLED AN "ACHIEVEMENT" NOT A "ACHEATMENT" YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHEAT AND STILL GET ACHIEVEMENTS. LAME

So. Can anyone argue these points? Yeah, I didn't think so.....

sorry bud but you wont get much attention on this from me. as far as im concerned GTA IV is a HUGE Step forward for GTA. the graphics are 100 times better than any other gta and the story is compelling to play, the story in SA wasnt really that good, not to say it wasnt a good game, because i spent my fare share of hours on that game.

Looks like you want a cheap game that you can cheat and get achievements and beat the game easily and have everything given to you. wow YOU ARE LAME!!
Old 05-07-2008   #37
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
This is just another anti-GTA IV thread. Exactly like the others, it begins to turn into a flame war between antis and fans. That isn't the kind of posting we want here. If you don't like GTA IV, then don't play and don't complain about it here.

Take a look of Kodos thread related to this kind of discussion.

Thread closed

Last edited by iKlipse; 05-07-2008 at 09:07 PM..
Closed Thread