Old 05-07-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
How's this for a wicked find?

It seems Rockstar left something unintended in the map.

Basically, me and a friend were pissing about on Free Roam and in Acter Industrial Park on Alderney, bottom right, is an old rusted TugBoat. Take a running jump on it and if you climb the steps, you can drive it. Now when I jumped on, you get slid around if you don't keep moving and the interior is transparent and you can walk around inside it.

Check the pics and the video clips for proof. Sorry for the bad quality.

Videos:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ws9wx0xkbjk] (Interior)

http://www.mediafire.com/?xg4m94crwb5 (Driving it)

Last edited by CB; 05-07-2008 at 05:38 PM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #2
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Wow. I can't believe, with so many copies sold, that no one has found this yet. (Not that I know of.)

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #3
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
More of a feature than a glitch
nice find
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #4
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Yea I thought it was meant to be drivable.. Cause all you gotta do is swim to it and press Y and he jumps aboard and gets in..

But nice find for people that didnt know.
Old 05-08-2008   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeR_123 View Post
Wow. I can't believe, with so many copies sold, that no one has found this yet. (Not that I know of.)
Still early days yet bud, there will be a lot more things to find.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #6
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I found this days ago, I drove it around for a while. Its also found around the bridge between Broker and Algonquin with all the rubbish trays that float on the water.

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #7
Koolio

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about
i saw this boat quite a few times had no idea you could drive it
Old 05-15-2008   #8
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
yeah thats pretty kick ass. i think its more of an easter egg than a glitch, looks intended
Old 05-15-2008   #9
jaybay20000
Reppin Dukes

jaybay20000 is an unknown quantity at this point
wasnt Darko suppose to be in GTA III anyone catch that? Darko was a character that didnt make it in GTA III and hes in GTA IV
jaybay20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #10
Siriku

Siriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished road
You're thinking of Darkel.
Old 05-29-2008   #11
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
i had searched for so long to try to find one of those in multiplayer, i'd seen em in single player, but never multiplayer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #12
AndehW
Turn it on again
Newbie Member

AndehW is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I missing something, or have none of you known you could pilot the tug?
AndehW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #13
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
snapmap?
Old 06-04-2008   #14
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
hahaha you think that tugboat is a glitch. Iv known about that for weeks man. I thought everybody did.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #15
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
There are various TUGs. There's one around the bridge that connects Acter Industrial Park with the rest of Alderney, although I believe you have to be piloting another boat for it to appear. And yes, it's honk is very profound, like something from an Underworld. O.o

Edit: I think it's also indestructible as I recall shooting at it with all 8 of my RPG's an it never blowing up.

Click here to view the SnapMap
That's where I found it.

Last edited by Jose; 06-04-2008 at 02:33 PM..
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote