Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008   #1
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Question about hte LCPD

If Alderny is New Jersey, Why is the Liberty City Police there?
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #2
SMA
Newbie Member

SMA can only hope to improve
Because it's still a part of Liberty City.
SMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #3
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I guess if you think of it in a fictional sense, it makes since
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #4
SMA
Newbie Member

SMA can only hope to improve
That's probably what they're going for.
SMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #5
JacKtEk
Dirtier than the rest

JacKtEk is an unknown quantity at this point
I never really thought of it like that.. haha

PSN : JacKtEk - X360 : JacKtEk v2
JacKtEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i think he has a point, as even the game states Alderney as "Liberty City's Ugly Sister"...
Old 05-07-2008   #7
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
It's not actually New Jersey, or another state, but Rockstar based it off of Jersey City.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #8
greekgoat91
Liberty City Survivor Winner

greekgoat91 is on a distinguished roadgreekgoat91 is on a distinguished road
wait, aren't the cops different in Alderney? (light blue uniforms) or did they take it out?
Old 05-07-2008   #9
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgoat91 View Post
wait, aren't the cops different in Alderney? (light blue uniforms) or did they take it out?
Hope not. It'd be interesting and realistic to have two different departments.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #10
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
They have different uniforms but same vehicles.
Old 05-07-2008   #11
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim View Post
They have different uniforms but same vehicles.
too cheap to buy their own i guess they get LCPD's hand-me-downs or something lol
Old 05-07-2008   #12
gtafan20081
Newbie Member

gtafan20081 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i made a thread about this before. its too bad that rockstar couldnt have made one more car (an alderny cop car). i think it would have really helped show that alderney is sort of its own thing. but whatever.
gtafan20081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #13
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
Hopefully its another little thing that can be added towards the DLC. Hopefully.
Old 05-07-2008   #14
Jmaz98
What the Folk
Newbie Member

Jmaz98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its interesting to see that Rockstar wanted this game to be more realistic but they decided not to add an Alderny police force... seems to me that it would have been a little more realistic if they had done it.
Jmaz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #15
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaz98 View Post
Its interesting to see that Rockstar wanted this game to be more realistic but they decided not to add an Alderny police force... seems to me that it would have been a little more realistic if they had done it.
Then hopefully as zim stated, there will be something in the DLC that can add-on to this. God I hope so.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote