Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Split Sides Comedy Club

I just checked it out for the first time today, and wow, FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Katt Williams was especially funny, ranting about how weed was illegal and stuff
Old 05-06-2008   #2
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I love him too. You can also watch them on TV, but I don't know if that destroys the purpose of the comedy club.
Old 05-07-2008   #3
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Williams' parts are good most of the time, but I was surprised how hit-and-miss Gervais' parts are, compared to other stuff I've seen him do. Maybe his style is just not to be contained within five minutes.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #4
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I'm watching it as I type, its pretty hilarious.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #5
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
I'd rather watch his real stand up compared to the GTA IV, it's funny, but was funnier the first time I saw it on his videos.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #6
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Williams' parts are good most of the time, but I was surprised how hit-and-miss Gervais' parts are, compared to other stuff I've seen him do. Maybe his style is just not to be contained within five minutes.
I agree, I saw the Williams part first and thought it was brilliant. After, I looked forward to seeing Gervais; bit of a let down.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #7
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
how many different "skits" are there in the comady club and showroom thing. ive been to the showroom 6 times and the comady club 5 times both great and both havnt repeated them selfs yet. so anyone come across the repeated content...how many in total?
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #8
Draven
Newbie Member

Draven is an unknown quantity at this point
im not sure but how many times but ive seen em all as they are now repeating them selfs ricky only has a few kat has the most but once you see the "hustling" one your nearing the end.
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #9
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
i seen the hustling one first, that shit was funny in the supermarket lol
Old 05-07-2008   #10
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
I have gone about 4 or 5 times, both guys are hilarious. I went last night and saw Ricky talking about "going commando", I was dying. lmao
Old 05-07-2008   #11
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
Definitely a fun activity when you just want to sit back and chill for a minute. Smoke, drink a beer...whatever. I have seen 3 Ricky Gervais and 3 Katt Williams with no repeats yet. I love going there. I think it would have been cool if you could get drunk there. So when you left, if would be like just going out and drinking. Just less of a drunkeness. But who cares, very nice touch on the part of Rockstar.
DMannDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #12
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I've only seen Ricky Gervias' part, and it was only mildly amusing..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #13
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
katt's stuff was hillarious, even though i've seen him do all this stuff several times. i don't think 5 minutes did ricky justice though. after watching katt, his show sucked. it seems like he always gets cut off right before he really gets to the first punchline. still, its brilliant. i know Chris Tucker is kind of old school now, but i think he would have really added to it.
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #14
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
or mike epps
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #15
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
Yes, indeed lol
Been there a couple times while on dates; Also seen Ricky Gervais Funny guy

Saw Katt twice; Second time he did the intro from American Hustle

Also heard him on the radio once
He's everywhere ! LOL

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote