Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2008   #16
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandboxGuy View Post
I posted earlier today but i want to add that doensnt anybone here feel something missing from this game compared to the other gta's? I still can't believe this game got so highly rated for the wrong reasons. Overrated is an understatement. The Fun factor is just not there. There is only about 5 memorable fun missions. The rest are pretty generic. Especially the unneccesarry countless mafia factions. I cant even rob stores anymore. Whats the point of having the in game brand stores from the past if you cant go in them. Niko belic even has a beer belly if you notice. Too much industrial neighborhoods. waste of space. The safehouses with the exception of playboy x's all suck. If i have the money why cant i choose to live in a mansion in the suburbs. Rockstar has always given us crappy safehouses. Man i can't wait for saints row 2. Jet ski's, airplanes, flamethrowers, an army, the ability to recruit people. Customizable cribs and gangs. I want my money back rockstar. you let me down.
you lit that match under your own ass.
Old 05-06-2008   #17
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
SandboxGuy, Niko is an illegal immigrant, what do you expect from him? Fame, fortune and a massive house?

Thats not the theme Rockstar wanted to give to the game. They wanted him to just be an immigrant that came to live with his cousin after being lied to about the "American Dream" and to find "a special someone".

It brings realism to the game if you dont end out as a multi millionaire with a huge gang and a big house, unlike previous GTAs.
I don't like this whole Niko is an immigrant argument. Tony Montana was an immigrant and the Vice city (the first gta to introduce buying properties) was largely based on scarface. To be honest.. I'd rather sit at my platstation thinking wow this game is really really fun to play than sit there thinking wow this game is boring.. but it's SUPER REALISTIC.

It isnt realistic how many cops Niko can take down but he does it. There are lots of things unrealistic about GTA.. Yes even GTA IV. He's an illegal immigrant so he can't have mansions but he can have super appartments with security gaurds outside? Can you please give me a list of things immigrants can and can't do? thanks.
Old 05-07-2008   #18
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't you just accept the way GTA IV is instead of complaining about it? If you don't like it dont play it.

Rockstar chose GTA IV to have a poor immigrant theme, thats the way it is.
Old 05-07-2008   #19
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytow View Post
He's an illegal immigrant so he can't have mansions but he can have super appartments with security gaurds outside?

Where the hell is there "super apartments with security guards" at? I have all the safe houses and none of mine are "Super" nor do they have security guards...
Old 05-07-2008   #20
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post
Where the hell is there "super apartments with security guards" at? I have all the safe houses and none of mine are "Super" nor do they have security guards...
Playboy X's. It has one security guard. But it's like a flat, with a wall in the middle.

Old 05-07-2008   #21
matskies

matskies is an unknown quantity at this point
if u want all that shit go play saints row. stop bitching about this. its not like its bad. it is The Best game released for a very long time.
Old 05-07-2008   #22
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent View Post
Playboy X's. It has one security guard. But it's like a flat, with a wall in the middle.
But see, hes not really "your" security guard, more or less the complex's security.. Plus he dont do shit, except stand there...
Old 05-07-2008   #23
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
SandboxGuy: you already have your own anti-IV thread, no reason for another.

Everyone else: the way the OP worded his post, and the way he posted it on a well-populated GTA IV forum, it should be obvious he only did it to see your negative reactions. I know most of you won't agree with what he says, but by calling him out you give him a reason to keep making these types of threads.

Closed.
Closed Thread