Old 05-06-2008   #1
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Cheats Question ???

If you use cheats in GTA IV does it stop you being able to get 100% completion?

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I think it does, my friend used them now he has 80% instead of 100%.
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
in all previous GTAs you could only get to 99.99% if you used cheats, i assume it's the same
Old 05-06-2008   #4
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Don't cheat? Make two save files, one with cheats, one without, you shouldn't be able to cheat for 100% anyways!

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #5
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
You can get 100%. I was reading Rockstar's thing about their 100% contest, and it said 'No GameShark or Action Replay may be used to help get you to 100%, but strategy guides and cheat codes can be used.'
Old 05-06-2008   #6
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
Yea it does and your achievements too!

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #7
BamBooUK

BamBooUK is on a distinguished roadBamBooUK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
WINNING ENTRANTS MUST (x) start and complete 100% of the Game during the contest period, (y) have access to the IV 100% CLUB data board on their personal gameplay statistics page by the end of the contest period; and (z) not use any external enhancement or cheating method, such as installing duplicate save games or using third-party software such as the AR MAX or Gameshark. Players may use any enhancement intended to be accessible within the Game, such as unlockable items or codes entered via the controller.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...ontest/EN.html
Old 05-07-2008   #8
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
But it does lock the achievements that coexist with the codes.

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #9
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
you cant use gameshark or ar max? I cant use them any way becuase there Not going to be made for ps3 or xbox 360...
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote