Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2008   #31
Fl0h4n
Newbie Member

Fl0h4n can only hope to improve
I got the achieveiement for killing a rockstar guy and now i can be a zombie too
Old 05-30-2008   #32
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Got it a few weeks ago, no idea how I got it.
Old 05-30-2008   #33
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I lost this Zombie skin, I hadn't played online for about a week and it's gone now.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #34
GrandTheftFloyd
Newbie Member

GrandTheftFloyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty sure its for killing a rockstar team member. Got the 360 achievement yesterday and now i'm runnin free and wild in my zombie nakedness
GrandTheftFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #35
Doric

Doric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished road
yes, the zombie is unlocked when you kill or kill someone who has killed a rockstar dev team member. Its a viral thing.
Doric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #36
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doric View Post
yes, the zombie is unlocked when you kill or kill someone who has killed a rockstar dev team member. Its a viral thing.
Yes it is. I just got the achievement and now I have a zombie outfit to mess about with.

Sorry for the bump but I thought I'd add some more clarification to this
Old 06-14-2008   #37
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Zombie outfit with the biker helmet ftw.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #38
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Actually, you do get it when you kill a Rockstar developer. I was Rank 1 on Xbox LIVE and I didn't have it, but then I got the achievement and I could change to a zombie.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008   #39
joeboi94
Newbie Member

joeboi94 is an unknown quantity at this point
go on to your cell phone (on gta). on the multi-player section scroll to player model. i am an xbox user so i don't know the controlls but it should be one of the back buttons (r2 etc.) to change it back to normal clothes. hope this helped.
joeboi94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008   #40
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Yah
Old 06-24-2008   #41
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
Also got the achievement and the zombie costume while shooting a guy in some random deatmatch, probably a rockstar dev, or someone who has the achievement too
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #42
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
My mate's got the Zombie suit, and he said if we go on Free Roam and I kill him I'll get it as well. Dunno if it's true..

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #43
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I have the zombie Character to it is cool
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #44
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Hmm... I just killed somebody who's running around in the Zombie model, and I got it.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #45
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
It is confirmed by me and other players:
You will get the Zombie Suit when you kill a Rockstar Developer or somebody who has killed a Rockstar Developer