Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008   #31
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
I gotta say, I like that. I like how he starts using more and more english cussing words aswell.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #32
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
"I'll cut your fucking heart out!!!" Always a favourite.

oh and "You should not have fucked with me!" hahaha I love Niko best character ever.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #33
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasha View Post
Oh so hes definitely Serbian then, Good iv been trying to figure it out since i got the game lol.
When he first met roman he said "Zdravo Baratzarov' Which is the same as Hello and in slang 'Brother' in my language , But when i got in the car and they started talking to each other in it i thought that they had a poorly taught American speaking for Niko in Russian. Turns out it wasn't my language at all when i reached the first gun shop and he said he wasn't Russian.
In Croatian and Serbian you could say in slang "zdravo burazeru" which would mean "Hello brotha" or "yo bro"(if anyone still uses that) roughly in American slang,since burazer comes from the word brat which means brother.

As for the wrong pronunciation, my friend went to America as an exchange student for a year and he's surname is Turčinović(Turchinovich) ,but everyone was pronouncing it as Turkinovik which irritated him at first, but he got used to it since it's sizif's job to keep correcting everyone...
p.s. To make the matters worse, his name is Ivan which you pronounce as eevan and not ayvan which ofcourse everyone did
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #34
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
where exactly is niko from? i thought that in some review somewhere the war hes always referring to was the serbian civil war, but i dont know where they got that from
ElephantGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #35
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
He is from Serbia, not confirmed but alot of things hint towards it, the intro, his
moms
name, his accent and so on.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote