Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #31
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING View Post
What a loser.
Not another troll. Why do you people constantly post this garbage?

Go for it california. But definitely give Rockstar a message about this.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #32
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Personally, i'd just wait for the PC version. SO much easier to mod. Also, I don't think rockstar uses a terraforming system like you described to make their maps. GTAIV might be using a puzzle-like system where a bunch of 3d models are placed together to create the map, like the previous games. This is just pure speculation, I could be wrong.
Old 05-06-2008   #33
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
^Have you mod anything on the PS3 before rcguy? The thing about PS3 is that it has been a open platform so it not like past system. Obviously you know that.