Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #16
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING View Post
What a loser.
If you have nothing constructive so say fuck off
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #17
KING
Banned
Banned

KING can only hope to improve
Dont get mad at me cause you have no ife and spend over 2000 to mod a game. LOL you look like someone off of fast &furious
KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #18
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice idea, Whish you the best on this project!
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #19
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
KING: leave this thread if you don't plan to contribute. You've been breaking a lot of rules and you'll be gone if you don't stop.

california6066: just report such posts and stay on topic.

Last edited by ZCAB; 05-06-2008 at 03:11 PM..
ZCAB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #20
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a good idea, but i have 360 so it probably wouldnt work for me. good luck with all of that!
Old 05-06-2008   #21
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Tell us when you're somehow able to emulate Cell and RSX on today's computers.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #22
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Cali, hopes this works out. Sounds interesting. Just makes sure the add on you put on the maps, are on par with what R* has done. Those areas look great.
Old 05-06-2008   #23
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
I don't know much about it, but UT3 for the PlayStation 3 has fan developed mods. Maybe the same could be done for GTAIV?
Old 05-06-2008   #24
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
good luck man
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #25
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the punisher View Post
I don't know much about it, but UT3 for the PlayStation 3 has fan developed mods. Maybe the same could be done for GTAIV?
EPIC (makers of UT3 i think ) released it WITH the mod creation tools. they wanted fans to extent the game.

as for this....good luck but im HIGHLY doubtful that you would be able to design a mod for it let alone have it installable.
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #26
Q3ark
Newbie Member

Q3ark is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck with this Mr california.

I remember a game for the PSP, star trek tactical assault. It was a fairly good game (if you like star trek) and some of the guys on the forums started a discussion about a possible mod or ways to even acomplish that on the psp system. Don't remember the details but it involved coppying the data from tha UMD disk to the memory stick for the files to be manipulated, Sony made the owners lock the threads (bethesda softworks publishers of the game) because such activities would breach the EULA.
Q3ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #27
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING View Post
Dont get mad at me cause you have no ife and spend over 2000 to mod a game. LOL you look like someone off of fast &furious
Least he's doing something to contribute to the game's community, unlike you.
Old 05-06-2008   #28
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Interesting R* may let you. GTA community has always been big modding, even know they cracked down since hot coffee.
Old 05-06-2008   #29
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
You're going to need the source code of the game to do this. Contact me when you've got it, because it's something I'd really love to see.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #30
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Yeah, sorry but.. good luck on this, you're definitely gonna need it.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote