Old 05-06-2008   #1
Crazy J
here a guy that loves rampage.

Crazy J is an unknown quantity at this point
Petition

We should set up petition for R* to deal with our problems with game. I mean that we deserve free replacement or free patch ASAP to deal with our problems. And keep this in your mind, we have to be professional and polite. We can't stand there and complaining and moaning about unreadable disc error or game randomly freezing. If you want your 60 dollars worthy then do something than complaining. But i'm open to hear any other idea that you may have. All I care is that we should be satisfy with the game than worry about if the problem will appears or continue.

4/20: Honor the Mary Jane.

4/29: the day that Masterpiece GTA IV came out.
Crazy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
You really think they are doing nothing about this? Its not something that can be fixed overnight, the problem needs to be found and neutralized. You just have to wait like everyone else.