Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #1
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Dissapointed in a few things.

Dissapointed at that there's NO fight helicopters, Well there is.. But the weapons of it sucks bad ass.
There's no army.
Little details, Such as search lights on the helicopters, etc.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Come to think of it, your right. I had totally forgotten about the searchlights from the police choppers. 6 stars should have always remained the army's hunting ground..
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
There are helicopters that have weaponry on them. How else do you wish them to operate? Don't say something is bad and then not suggest some way to improve it. The Army are not in because they were just overpowered as fuck and simply not needed. And there are searchlights on helicopters.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #4
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

I know the police helicopter, But the weapon on it is like a water gun, I mean wtf...

We personally can't use the search lights on the helicopters, the computer only.
Army should be in there in my point of view.
Old 05-06-2008   #5
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
from what i heard, escaping the police is already a big enough challenge.
Old 05-06-2008   #6
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Water gun? You just have to aim it correctly and it does some serious damage. It's because when you are facing someone you are shooting either side of them, as that is how the guns are placed. I guess I agree with you on the searchlight, but not the Army.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #7
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Agreed, But nevermind, They replaced the NOOSE instead of the army.
Old 05-06-2008   #8
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, an entire army after one guy - that's realistic

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #9
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Yeah, an entire army after one guy - that's realistic
It worked for the Hulk, why not Niko?
Old 05-06-2008   #10
Sane_Or_Insane
Newbie Member

Sane_Or_Insane is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the army for the tank other than that the army is useless. The police is hard enough to get rid of. Basically if you get 5 stars you are screwed.
Sane_Or_Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #11
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Agreed, agreed, lol!
Old 05-06-2008   #12
bboychibi

bboychibi is an unknown quantity at this point
I lasted 20 minutes in a shootout with the cops on 6 stars for 21 minutes haha.
bboychibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #13
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
America doesn't use a whole army force to chase a white guy. GTA IV was about realism.

If they'll ever revamp San Andreas, the main character will probably get shot like 80 times for holding a sandal. Unless it's a white guy.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #14
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
Im pretty sure there is a search light.......I can almost promise you I was in it while trying to hide in some bushes yesterday. Ill go home and investigate.
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #15
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
the only thing im disapointed in is the lack of country side although it is based on NY so i was expecting it
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote