Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #1
unFunGames
Newbie Member

unFunGames can only hope to improve
any videos for the ending? i refuse to play the last mission again

two times now bugs have caused me to fail on what i believe is the last mission in the game. i dont care anymore. actually, its piss poor programming. the pop-in is so bad that objects keep popping in front of me. first, when i tried to make the jump on the motorcycle, an object appears out of nowhere and sends me flying into the water. then when im in the helicopter, they're telling me to get low, so i do, and as soon as i get low enough the entire sea is suddenly populated with objects that cause me to spin out and a rocket hits me (where exactly this rocket came from is anyones guess. i guess he can drive a boat and fire an RPG behind him at the same time).

im sick of going and buying armor, buying weapons, driving for 30 minutes, driving for another 30 minutes, killing everyone, hoping i dont get bugged out of missing the motorcycle jump and then actually hitting the boat with the helicopter guns which have no crosshair is something i dont want to tangle with, either.
unFunGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
you could've saved and went the easy way when you found out the other way is craptacular.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
unFunGames
Newbie Member

unFunGames can only hope to improve
well, i tried the other way and i got screwed there, too...the big truck i was chasing was invincible and you cant bump it. if you do it flips you over, which is riduclous. also, since the targetting really blows and it gets stuck on people that are dead, when i finally got to the bag of money i got shotgunned by a cop it wouldnt let me target. pretty annoying
unFunGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
The pop-in you can thank your console for.

If you guys were playing on hardware that was more powerful, the game could easily load faster and perform better.
Old 05-06-2008   #5
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
After you've jump up on the helicopter, You're getting to control the helicopter. You'll have to fly after the boat now, After some shoots. Your helicopter is getting hit and is heavly damaged, You'll land on the hapiness island ( Cute scene) Now You'll have to run after the person (Completely forgot the name, Haha) after a while of running.. You'll find him, And then the movie comes up, Niko tells him that he's in a bad situation because of the shots in his body, Niko will kill this person, Roman and little jacob showed up. End of story.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote