Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #16
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Are we absolutely positive they're not in? I would like to have them as well, but maybe it comes as part of a mission or something :\
Old 05-06-2008   #17
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I've been through twice and no mention at all.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #18
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Sub missions are there aswell, You can't tell us that they aren't in, Because you don't know. Just like us.

Just wait and see if someone will unluck it, I doubt they removed it to be honest.

Or else they wouldn't taken a screenshot of it, Better said. They wouldn't make the screenshot public, In my point of view.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #19
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I have done all of the sub missions if you mean the Friends ones. The Russian clothes shop is the only one I'd expect them to be in but they're not. I'm thinking part of the DLC will open more interiors and incomplete buildings. There's still signs for Didier Sachs & ProLaps.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #20
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Counting down to 29/4 was more fun than actually playing the game.
j/k, sort of.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #21
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

ROFL
Old 05-06-2008   #22
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
If they were indeed removed, my question is; why?

It's not like it was some feature that was hard to implement, it's just some gloves.
Old 05-06-2008   #23
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
I have done all of the sub missions if you mean the Friends ones. The Russian clothes shop is the only one I'd expect them to be in but they're not. I'm thinking part of the DLC will open more interiors and incomplete buildings. There's still signs for Didier Sachs & ProLaps.
I think you're right, Let's just wait and see if its really true.
Old 05-06-2008   #24
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
along with the cure for aids, unicorns, and a nobel peace prize.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #25
Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d can only hope to improve
It's kinda funny that people think DLC will fix everything. Good old Expansion packs and free maps on the PC will put shame to all the DLC on the 360. M$ is ripping people off, you think five to six DLC's will be same as a new game?
Old 05-07-2008   #26
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evi1d33d View Post
It's kinda funny that people think DLC will fix everything. Good old Expansion packs and free maps on the PC will put shame to all the DLC on the 360. M$ is ripping people off, you think five to six DLC's will be same as a new game?
Do they have a release date for your PC version?

Still think I would rather be playing now, 4 years is a long aticipated wait.
DMannDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #27
Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMannDD View Post
Do they have a release date for your PC version?

Still think I would rather be playing now, 4 years is a long aticipated wait.
dunno, too busy playing the PS3 version.
Old 05-08-2008   #28
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
It's just a pair of gloves! We all waited patiently for over a year for this game to get released and this reject from the colony is worried about fingerless gloves! My man, just be happy and play the game. I guess you're going to complain about not seeing the girl suck on the lollipop yet. Dunce! Tommy Vercetti, where are youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!????????
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #29
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
I'd kill for a multiplayer bank heist mission =[
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #30
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callmemitch View Post
Wow, I wish I'd read this topic before I spent all that time searching for them.

Oh well...
Hahaha, yeah same here. R* have a habit of removing stuff for no real reason. It's bizarre. I imagine they'll throw it in one of the download content things.