Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2008   #16
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I've gave up on the Rolled Over achievement, after I done 8 flips and this long crash and still didn't get it, that kind of took the piss.
i tried doing it at the airport it it never worked and the cops just kept chasing me and my car got destroyed and i eventually died
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #17
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Sorry for the bump, but I just had a thought.

The achievement says 5 rolls in one crash. Crash. So methinks you have to start the jump like a crash, basically take damage and then roll. As I've noticed some people just think they have to do 5 rolls from a barrel roll or a jump. I haven't had time to test this out, but when I got it I used the little yellow airport ramps, if you just do it like a barrel roll at full speed, it should count as a crash from the way the car hits the ramp, then doing the five rolls should earn you the achievement. I also had a problem, I done like 6 or 7 rolls, but thinking back, I don't recall taking any damage until I landed.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #18
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
It's known that this Achievement is massively flawed as most people have experienced. I've gotten 6/7/8 rolls and nothing btu did only 3 and got the Achievement. There's no set way, it's just try, try and try again really.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It's true, it's flawed, after I agve up and was stunting, I done 1 flip and got the achievement right away.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #20
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It's true, after I gave up, when randomly stunting I done 1 flip and got the achievement right away.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #21
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
This achievement really has me, tried for hours n replicated sme others i have seen on youtube videos but still cant manage 5 rolls. Anyone know a gd way of getting it besides what i already no (airport, not lowered car etc.). im finding that if you turn away from the ramp slighly just as u hit it it works slightly better but its still not rolling 5 times.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #22
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
The only proven tricks are to hit the ramp with only half of your car, or do a quick handbrake turn just before you hit it, which is what I did. But it's just a lucky crash that will do it.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #23
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
kk, i'll have to keep trying. Keep getting discouraged by the cops catching me when the car lands on its roof, n then having to cme all the way back from the hospital.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #24
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
got it today with a police patriot at the airport
i think i had the same issue as others i rolled a bunch of times (more than 5) and didnt get shit but then soon after i rolled maybe 3 times? and i got the acheivement
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote