Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008   #1
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
Question Rolled Over; $500,000 Acheivement(s)

Best place to do multiple rolls after car collision?
Tried many; Full Speed Cop Car Off a random ramp etc etc

& What's the best way to earn money quickly. Hospital keeps bringing me down everytime i die while on a MostWanted Hunt

Did Brucie Car Search;
Rob Cab everytime I use it;
need help

please & thanks

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #2
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Hold up an ATM. Find someone using an ATM, wait for them to finish and shoot them--you'll get all the cash they just took out.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #3
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
Just beat the story missions to get $500,000, you'll get it EASY.
Old 05-05-2008   #4
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You can do rolls with a fast vehicle or any vehicle you know rolls easily. Drive to the airport and ride up the yellow airport markers next to the runway going as fast as you can.

You get a 4 star wanted level for being on the runway, but the cops are a pushover here; they tend to mostly avoid the runway when they spawn.

You might get very frustrated, I know I did. I did the exact amount and more and it didn't count. You can flip and roll, so don't worry about how you rotate, just that you do.

Last edited by Thundercracker; 05-05-2008 at 11:06 PM..
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #5
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
Steal a groupe 6 van and blow it up.

Lots and lots of cash. Be warned though, by blowing that vehicle up you get an instant 2star wanted level and if you call anyone to have it rescinded the money vanishes with it.

So full body armour and health, at least one machine gun and make sure you have an escape vehicle handy.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #6
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

Thanks, Olin & Nikolai. Appreciate the tips. Gonna try em' tonight.

& for the other guy; I completed story mode already.
However, it's just the HOSPITAL that's killing me. The fucking doctors might as well get ski masks & strap on some rifles.
It's fucking robery lol. I see my Money drop drastically every time I'm released.

Littlelio;
Old 05-07-2008   #7
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I recommend that you do it at the airport. You'll probably get 4 stars, but with a mid-level car like a Police Car or Taxi. The high performance cars don't roll too well.
Old 05-08-2008   #8
GSS1
Newbie Member

GSS1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Found any sort of Patriot to be good for rolling at the airport.

Just speed down the runway and hit one of those ramps and you should be able to get it.
If you don't. Just rinse and repeat.
GSS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea the hospital kills ur money man thats why i usually reload the game when i die so that i can keep my 10 grand
Old 05-11-2008   #10
jay-tee
Newbie Member

jay-tee is an unknown quantity at this point
BEST WAY OF MAKING MONEY

today i found it, finish the stevie missions, rob the grotti dealer (near persues and ur safe house in algonquin, on the east side of the island) and park the car in his garage, easiest 11 grand u can make in 2 mins, and the best part, u can do it as many times as you like, even if u just sit out the from of his garage stealing everything and anything that goes past, youre guaranteed money fast

or you could kill alot of hookers
jay-tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #11
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

use
tags in front of shit like that about stevie; this site revolves around that lol

Littlelio;
Old 05-11-2008   #12
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
For Achievement help search Youtube , They have many detailed and smart ways of getting alot of the GTAIV achievements.
Old 05-11-2008   #13
MyNameIsRamone
Hates play.com

MyNameIsRamone is an unknown quantity at this point
Money is easy, just finish the story you get $250,000 for the bank job AND for the final mission.
MyNameIsRamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #14
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i recently got the 500k achievement
i just did a bunch of missions including the bank one and some of stevie's and i try to reload the game when i die so that i dont give all my money to the hospital
Old 05-11-2008   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I've gave up on the Rolled Over achievement, after I done 8 flips and this long crash and still didn't get it, that kind of took the piss.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote