Old 05-05-2008   #1
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Have you?

Do this, if you could one day, set a destination, anywhere in LC, make it far, and jog there, you'll encounter some of the most amazing stuff, dialogue, little tid bits, it's awesome.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #2
Uber_mike
Pong owns GTAIV and you know it!

Location: The Paradise city, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty.
Uber_mike is an unknown quantity at this point
like what?
im to impatient.
Uber_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #3
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
yeah, i would but theres just too much to do, id be too impatient for something like that
Old 05-05-2008   #4
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Do it after you beat the game, .

[img][/img]

click me
Old 05-05-2008   #5
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
dude, you are making me so jealous! This just makes me want to do nothing but walk around when I get the game!
Old 05-05-2008   #6
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I walk around Algonquin quite a bit, just to see what happens. I've seen cops pull over NPCs, I have seen preachers, I have seen hobos sleeping next to bins in Alley Ways, I have seen a taxi driver speeding down the road and smashing into the fence that surrounds Central Park and gone through the windshield...

Lots of interesting things happen that you wouldn't expect to see.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #7
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
People-watching is probably one of the most entertaining things to do in this game.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #8
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
ANyone seen the tramps in the subway? Saw them once when i decided not to skip to the next station, been meaning to go down there.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #9
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Indeed, this game is full of detail.
Amazing what you can find out when you're jogging, right?

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #10
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Haha, I was going to an internet cafe, and just walking by, then a guy swerves on the street, smashes into another car, and it causes a chain reaction crash, and this motocyclist just rams in the back of the whole crash and goes flying, haha, it was brilliant!

[img][/img]

click me
Old 05-06-2008   #11
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
really weird i flew over a hill and nailed a car and it instantly caught fire.. so i stopped and got outta my car and watched the car burn and saw the guy driving come out of it on fire and running around lol then his car blew up and the same thing happened to the next car and the guy got out on fire and ran around it was pretty funny
Old 05-06-2008   #12
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I was walking down broker and I accidently punched a guy. I walk a block up and next thing you know 3 guys run up to me and fight me(I lost the fight), that was an amazing moment.