Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008   #1
RudiRulez

RudiRulez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Help with "Text message cars"

Right ive completed all the story missions and i thought i would finish all the side missions and stuff like finding pigeons. Well i was looking at the maps on this site and i saw text message cars so i went to some of the locations but i dont know what the hell to do once i get there, can someone help plz. Do i have to call someone first or text a certain number.
Old 05-05-2008   #2
BiggerThanJesus
Amazing
Newbie Member

BiggerThanJesus is an unknown quantity at this point
There's spoliers here by ze way so dont read if you're a c*nt.

Anyway, Stevie texts you the name and a picture of the car he wants, as well as a rough location. Go to that location, find the car, and take it to his garage. Bish bash bosh. Easy peez.

If you've done the story then you must have heard from him. Look through your text messages.
Old 05-05-2008   #3
RudiRulez

RudiRulez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
thanks man, there is a text from him about an "intruder", well im off to go find it cya.
Old 05-27-2008   #4
joexdirt
Newbie Member

joexdirt is an unknown quantity at this point
where did u find the intruder, i checked the green spots on map but are those exact or just in that area? Cant find intruder at all, anyone ?

thexrock
joexdirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #5
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by joexdirt View Post
where did u find the intruder, i checked the green spots on map but are those exact or just in that area? Cant find intruder at all, anyone ?

thexrock
what i do is i find where he said what neighborhood he said the car was is in the text on the neighborhood map that came with the game, then go to the green dot in that neighborhood
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #6
joexdirt
Newbie Member

joexdirt is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah thats what I usually do, this one just gave me troubles but anyway i did manage to find a slightly better map for text message cars missions http://pwnsu.com/img/gta4/maps/TextMessageCars.jpg
joexdirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
also pay close attention to the Image Stevie sends you, that way you can look for something you see in the background to gain an idea of where to look in the area