Old 05-01-2008   #1
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
Anyone else seen the Bentley Mabach?

Not sure if its a spoiler...but has anyone seen the ballin ass 2-tone Mabach parked in the garage of a house in one of the sub-divisions of Alderney? OMG. Cant remember which neighboorhood it was in (one that was gated) but the car is amazing.
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #2
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure, but I tell you what pisses me off. I got that car for the No. 1 mission for Brucie and it was all banged up so I took it to a pay n spray, good as new, even a cool dark purple/blue. So I try to drive it carefully to my safehouse, knick a copper, get a wanted level, take off and around about the 3rd corner from the pay n spray, I get airborne and barely drive on top of another car, flipping mine over.

Are there special cars in this game we can only find parked in certain specific parking spots such as the one you mentioned?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #3
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
That sux! The cars in this game are so beautiful that you hate to scrape them. I did the same thing when I received his car, fixed it and stored it.

I havent seen that MayBach anywhere on the streets but the house had one in the drive way and then when I drove up to the garage it opened and there was one inside which was 2 toned. Im going to check later to see if its still there, then take it. The car next door also had a slick looking car that I havent seen yet. The neighboorhood was in the nortwest region of the third Island, big houses, stone gated community. I havent driven around the 2nd or 3rd island enough to see if theres anymore new cars.
Old 05-01-2008   #4
pacCinHECKLER&K

@ baleent: Seems to be that way, ive been trying to find the Dodge charger look alike, but cant find it anywhere although ive only unloc'd broker, bohan, & algonquin. Maybe its in alderney i dont kno but, to apease me at the moment im spawning the FBI charger outta the air. Ive seen the Maybach look alike while in Bohan strangely, but it was from far away while my friend was using a sniper riffle he spotted it but we never seen another. This car hunt is driving me insane!

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 05-01-2008 at 02:52 PM..
Old 05-01-2008   #5
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
That Bently is probably the best looking car in the game along with the Infernus, i got them two bad boys parked outside my place, im to scared to drive the Infenrus of fears of crashing it

I guess Pay N Spray works haha.
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K View Post
ive been trying to find the Dodge charger look alike, but cant find it anywhere although ive only unloc'd broker, bohan, & algonquin. Maybe its in alderney
i've found a few of them In Algonquin, one even had a huge ass engine sticking out the bonnet, its called a Dukes btw (i wonder why )

Edit: i just found the huge engine'd one parked up in Algonquin, in the most North-West Part, there is a Salvage Yard (says on fence out side) when you walk in, look to the right, there was a Dukes, and a Vincent, parked up

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-01-2008 at 06:29 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #7
adrieono
"Maybe Things Will Be Different Here..."

adrieono is on a distinguished roadadrieono is on a distinguished roadadrieono is on a distinguished road
any pics?
Old 05-02-2008   #8
1stJuankPilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
i just found the huge engine'd one parked up in Algonquin, in the most North-West Part, there is a Salvage Yard (says on fence out side) when you walk in, look to the right, there was a Dukes, and a Vincent, parked up
Im gonna have to check that out 1st thing when I get home. Luckily theres a Paint N Spray right by the crib in North Algonquin. Only thing I hate is having to keep entering and leaving until you find the right paint. My 2 tone Bentley took forever and dont even get me started on the Seafoam 300C. (sorry I dont know the real names yet.)
Old 05-03-2008   #9
kylem_
Newbie Member

kylem_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJordanJames View Post
That Bently is probably the best looking car in the game along with the Infernus, i got them two bad boys parked outside my place, im to scared to drive the Infenrus of fears of crashing it

I guess Pay N Spray works haha.

where is the infernus? i cant find it anywhere.
Old 05-03-2008   #10
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
The PMP 600 is a Bentley (Not a Chrysler 300c, which is essentially the cheap man's Bentley, before any american noobs come flying at me)

and

The Congnesciento (I believe it's called, the car op mentioned) is a Maybach, you can find loads in Algonquin.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #11
ruf9ii
Newbie Member

ruf9ii has a little shameless behaviour in the past
that bentley/300c (pmp600) is slow as fuk. if its modeled after those cars it should be faster than it is, the 300c having 300kw (SRT8 anyways) and the bentleys are TT V8's. they do bout 350kw... acceleration wouldnt be great, but the top speed would be hot... my 2c...

wat of the maybach, is that fast? any screenies of it? ive not seen it yet...
ruf9ii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #12
1stJuankPilot

Yea the acceleration just isnt there in the PMP600. Must be the stock version. Heres a pic of the Maybach and a few others. My personal favorite 2 tone color. Took many attempts in paint and spray.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0504080003.jpg (79.9 KB, 105 views)
Old 05-06-2008   #13
kingcars

kingcars is an unknown quantity at this point
The Charger look alike is very common...I never have a problem finding those since they're everywhere.

I've seen the Maybach on the street before...instantly turned around and stole it (its the same color as the one in 1stJuank's pic). It still sits at my Bohan safehouse. I also have the souped up Sentinel, Sultan RS, and Comet. To find a souped up Sentinel, get in a regular Sentinel and drive around mid/northern Alderny for about 15 minutes and one should pop up.
kingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #14
R2P EnZo
Newbie Member

R2P EnZo is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOeP2QqBM68
R2P EnZo is offline   Reply With Quote