Old 05-05-2008   #1
gowt
Newbie Member

gowt is an unknown quantity at this point
three leaf clover help...

so, i rob the bank, cover the micks, and get in a 4 person car.... but how the hell do i get away from the coppers? i tried jackin a boat, but the guys wouldnt get in, and suggestions?
gowt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #2
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
Just keep following packie and theres gonna be a heli cut scene and you guys go straight into a subway tunnel. Good luck, its a bitch.

Hope that helps.
Old 05-05-2008   #3
geoldr

geoldr is on a distinguished roadgeoldr is on a distinguished road
Yeah as said before.
follow packie, and when you get out of the tunnel, get a car, and get rid of your 3 star wanted level
I somehow beat it first try =D
geoldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #4
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
once you get out of the tunnel, leave packie and derrik behind and steal a car. I stole a police car that the cops had gotten out of. then lose the cops. find a long road and drive as fast as you can down it and get out of the circle. once you have, pick up derik and packie and everything is perfect after that.
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #5
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Just beat that level a minute ago. I just followed the GPS and lost my stars somehow. It took me like 5 tries to beat that level.
Old 05-05-2008   #6
apeezee
Newbie Member

apeezee is an unknown quantity at this point
I found that the best way to loose cops is to drive straight for about 3-4 blocks, then start making turns. IF you keep driving straight, a cop car will spawn on that road. They are actually pretty smart. So drive straight about 3-4 blocks, then turn. Drive a few, turn. Keep an eye on your GPS as it will show when the cop cars spawn to come looking for you. The key is they can't see your car, or the circle will keep repositioning on top of you. Using the grey side-streets also helps as cops don't drive down them. Once you get the hang of loosing cops, its gets a lot easier.
apeezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #7
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

mmafighter is on a distinguished roadmmafighter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoldr View Post
Yeah as said before.
follow packie, and when you get out of the tunnel, get a car, and get rid of your 3 star wanted level
I somehow beat it first try =D
Yeah i got it on the first try too, and like you, i have no idea how lol! Going into the mission i thought it would be casual and not hard, but i had no idea it was "that mission". After i beat it i was like holy shit, that mission was a bitch! lol! When i was running from the cops, i also was on my last tier of health, so i REALLY dont know how i got out alive lol!

Last edited by mmafighter; 05-05-2008 at 10:56 AM..
mmafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #8
gowt
Newbie Member

gowt is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome... yah that seemed to be my problem,,,, driving hella fast for 4 or 5 blocks, then a cop spawns and i'm in their radius again. I'll try ditching packie, trunin every 3 blocks, and goin back for them, good lookin out... btw how much dough did u get for the level? I spent alot of my $$$ on weapons for the mission, just to realize the mission sets you up proper.
i'm sucha stoner.
lol
gowt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #9
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

mmafighter is on a distinguished roadmmafighter is on a distinguished road
This will make you shit your pants
$250,000

Last edited by mmafighter; 05-05-2008 at 12:42 PM..
mmafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #10
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gowt View Post
awesome... yah that seemed to be my problem,,,, driving hella fast for 4 or 5 blocks, then a cop spawns and i'm in their radius again. I'll try ditching packie, trunin every 3 blocks, and goin back for them, good lookin out... btw how much dough did u get for the level? I spent alot of my $$$ on weapons for the mission, just to realize the mission sets you up proper.
i'm sucha stoner.
lol
The payout is well worth it! But I was wondering, does everyone get the same amount?? Because the cops shoot the bags, money is flying all over.
DMannDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #11
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
I beat this level in one try,theres a TON of cops!
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #12
Lianara
Newbie Member

Lianara is an unknown quantity at this point
This one's for sissies (like me) :
Just when you got through the subway and reach the yellow mark to go up again, go through it but then directly turn around and follow the tunnel until you get out of the radar to wait until you lose the stars.
Lianara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #13
apeezee
Newbie Member

apeezee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianara View Post
This one's for sissies (like me) :
Just when you got through the subway and reach the yellow mark to go up again, go through it but then directly turn around and follow the tunnel until you get out of the radar to wait until you lose the stars.

Ah, that is a good one. I didn't think of that. It's good to get into the habit of loosing 3-4 wanted levels quickly though, comes in handy.
apeezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #14
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Yeah I did it first try last night..which seems weird considering the one before, where you
stole the money from that warehouse place

took me ages, untill i realised i could run out without the other goons.
Old 05-06-2008   #15
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
I was able to beat it my second try. I tried Lianara's tip, but that shit didnt work. I ran for a bit in the tunnel, til I realized I had left one of the guys behind. I went back up the stairs from the tunnel, grabbed a car and fled to the nearest Pay N Spray.

Get some armor, take your time, follow the guys when you're supposed to, and you'll be fine.

Sorry, don't know how to use the spoiler tags.

Last edited by atdray; 05-06-2008 at 05:51 AM..
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote