Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008   #31
davogti
DUBbed like an old Jackie Chan movie
Newbie Member

davogti is an unknown quantity at this point
At playboy X's place I have a green Uranus and a White Coquette with red pinstripes.......in Bohan I have a Silver Merit and a red Fortune (gotta go American, lol.......) and back in Dukes I had a Bus taking up both spaces.
Dave
Old 05-05-2008   #32
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Right now I don't have any in front of my place I just take what I can get my hands on.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #33
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Shit, I have a Comet and a Turismo (think that's what it's called) at my place in Bohan. I need to get those bad boys over to one of my new places in Algonquin!
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #34
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty sure I currently have a Turismo and a Banshee outside my second safehouse in Algonquin. I tried parking an NRG900 there but is disappeared the next time I loaded up my savegame. :/
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #35
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i have an infernus at my bohan house and a turismo at my broker house
Old 05-06-2008   #36
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
The car you have marked as "BMW" actually bears a striking resemblance to an MG ZS, 1stJuankPilot.

I have a lovely Virgo.
It looks slightly similar, but the biggest resemblance is to a BMW M3.

Sentinel

MG ZS

(Notice - four doors)
BMW M3

Clearly the M3.

Last edited by scott; 05-06-2008 at 08:53 AM..
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #37
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
Very True! Regarding the M3 similarities. It seems as some people are having luck storing a motocycle as a 3rd vehicle in their parking stalls, im not. Everytime it dissapears. Still needing that non FBI Charger, not sure if it exsist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davogti View Post
At playboy X's place I have a green Uranus and a White Coquette with red pinstripes.......in Bohan I have a Silver Merit and a red Fortune (gotta go American, lol.......) and back in Dukes I had a Bus taking up both spaces.
Dave
PINSTRIPES??!!
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #38
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stJuankPilot View Post
Very True! Regarding the M3 similarities. It seems as some people are having luck storing a motocycle as a 3rd vehicle in their parking stalls, im not. Everytime it dissapears. Still needing that non FBI Charger, not sure if it exsist.

PINSTRIPES??!!
so far ive never seen the non-fbi charger but i hhave seen the corqutte with pinstripes yesterday and i didnt get it!! it just so happens i was carefully driving home my maybach at the time. now i have the maybach and the comet i got from brucie at algonquin.
Old 05-06-2008   #39
Sane_Or_Insane
Newbie Member

Sane_Or_Insane is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the BMW car look alike. and also the scooter.
Sane_Or_Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #40
Master_Thief
Newbie Member

Master_Thief is an unknown quantity at this point
All i've got is one helitour chopper in each of the parking zones for all my safehouses. I find it makes getting from island to island much easier and quicker.
Master_Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #41
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Thief View Post
All i've got is one helitour chopper in each of the parking zones for all my safehouses. I find it makes getting from island to island much easier and quicker.
Haha, Nice. But how do you get back, I mean once it disapears? It'd be funny to see you park you chopper in the street and then watch a ped jack it! Actually I've found vehicles stay around alot longer on this game than dead bodies do. I've went into and numerous buildings and around multiple blocks only to come back and find that my car is still parked where I left it.
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #42
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a Comet and a Turismo outside the Bohan safehouse.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #43
Dooli
LIVE.LOVE.BURN.DIE
Newbie Member

Dooli is an unknown quantity at this point
Police hummers and Faggios.
Old 05-06-2008   #44
Chelsey

Chelsey is on a distinguished roadChelsey is on a distinguished road
Blista Compact ...what? lol
Chelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #45
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
actually now i just realized you can put 3 cars in the parking spot! I have the comet, maybach, AND the rasta Huntley sport and they are always there! i figured this out when dropping off roman from hanging out and accedentally leaving a car in the corner of the parking spot. i came back later and i was still there.