Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008   #16
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
I think its safe to say the Sentinel, seem to be a fan favorite in this game. I still havent seen the Mafia verison or RS Sultan, need to spend more time in the 3rd island.
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #17
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I have a Banshee and one of Roman's cabs parked out front right now. I keep the cab around pretty much just to take Michelle out. The Banshee, I 'm sure, will be destroyed before long thanks to my reckless driving.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #18
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Bohan - Black Turismo, Dark Red Turismo
Algonquin 1 - White Sultan, Green Sultan RS
Algonquin 2 - Black Comet, Black Landstalker, Black PCJ600

only thing is... there isnt much point, i leave cars there, and never use them incase i loose them lol
Old 05-05-2008   #19
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
just wondering where u guys all found the "mafia" sentinel since that was my favorite car in GTA III
I got one on the third island (I forget the name)

Once you find one they spawn in like crazy though so it's only rare until you get one

No specific location that I know of though.
Leeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #20
Q3ark
Newbie Member

Q3ark is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a red and white Saber GT parked outside my place in Bohan.

My favorite car in San andreas and it looks sweet in IV.
Q3ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #21
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
FIB Buffalo, its fast, fun to drive, and gets people out of my way.
Old 05-05-2008   #22
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
infernus and super gt out the bohan place and a comet and something else at the old mowhawk avenue place (cool that you can still store cars there even tho place burned down. only use them on dates and races tho
Old 05-05-2008   #23
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeham View Post
I got one on the third island (I forget the name)

Once you find one they spawn in like crazy though so it's only rare until you get one

No specific location that I know of though.
yea i guess ill just have to keep my eyes open and its like that for most cars
near the 2nd safehouse is pretty ghetto and usually only has beaters and pimped out suvs but when i drive a banshee or turismo over there they are suddenly everywhere
Old 05-05-2008   #24
eichornchen
Newbie Member

eichornchen is an unknown quantity at this point
Where can i find the comet? Porsche looking car
eichornchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #25
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
The car you have marked as "BMW" actually bears a striking resemblance to an MG ZS, 1stJuankPilot.

I have a lovely Virgo.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #26
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Bohan: Romero
Algonquin: Infernus
Alderney: Turismo
Old 05-05-2008   #27
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
A range rover sport all the time. And the 2nd car is usually a Senital or something.

Ive noticed one of my cars always dissapears though
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #28
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboychibi View Post
I always drive the Sultan RS. Reminds me of an Lancer EVO. Even has the turbo sound, PSSSSSST. Haha, I love that car.
its a Subaru Impreza WRX STi/Mitsubishi Evo VI (i hoped for a VIII MR ) Mix, and i love the Dump Valve sound too, but it can get a bit annoying after a while
Old 05-05-2008   #29
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
A Patriot and a Rancher with the roll bar with lights, and brush guard with lights.

Refer to my infoline, I like massive tank-like trucks

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #30
Poseidon417

Poseidon417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bohan safehouse - PMP600 (or whatever the 300c lookalike is called)
Algonquin safehouse - Police Patriot/Corquette
Poseidon417 is offline   Reply With Quote