Old 05-04-2008   #1
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
yellow marked parking space

is it like the garage? when you place a car it gets fixed when you sleep or save your game?
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #2
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sure if it gets repaired, I usually just put undamaged cars there. But its where you store your car.. think of it as a garage.
Old 05-04-2008   #3
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Yes, it is. You can park your car out there and it will still be there after your sleep if I recall..
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #4
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed View Post
Yes, it is. You can park your car out there and it will still be there after your sleep if I recall..
But does the car gets repaired after sleeping or saving? just like the old garages?
Old 05-04-2008   #5
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
yes they can save two cars, if you park the damaged car, go up, sleep/save, and come back down, they wont be fixed, but if you sleep/save, and then load that save, they will be fixed.
Old 05-04-2008   #6
raikkonen

thats good enough for me!
Old 05-04-2008   #7
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
Also, be careful with them; they're not as reliable as you might think.

I just started playing yesterday, and within 2 hours of playing the game I found a Sabre GT, and a Corquette (I think it's called). I saved them both in the parking space in front of the first Save House you get to use.

Anyway, throughout the course of the next 4 hours, my Corquette was replaced with some silver 4-door, I think it was the Chaos. It happened while I was still playing too, as in I didn't go to the Save House for, like, 2 hours and when I finally did come back my Corquette was gone.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Marley

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
Goethe
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote