Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2008   #1
PM7X
Niko's second cousin
Newbie Member

PM7X is an unknown quantity at this point
Social Club - Story Gang problem

I finished the main story missions on Friday and today on the Social Club site it still says "You have yet to complete your story."
I was connected to PSN when I completed it and I'm connected now and it still doesn't recognize that I finished the main missions. ZiT works, the Liberty City Marathon works, but Story Gang doesn't.

Is anybody else having this problem?
PM7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #2
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
I'm having the same problem too.
Gupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I think the social club is having major problems, nothing is updated on my side for anything, when I've driven over 40 miles, walked over 8, etc, it shows up as 0 on the website, not to mention that I've used Zit like 50 times and it shows up as 0 on the counter.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #4
PM7X
Niko's second cousin
Newbie Member

PM7X is an unknown quantity at this point
I used ZiT many times and it only registered 3 songs on the site but at least I know it works. The Story Gang doesn't though...
PM7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #5
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I think the social club is having major problems, nothing is updated on my side for anything, when I've driven over 40 miles, walked over 8, etc, it shows up as 0 on the website, not to mention that I've used Zit like 50 times and it shows up as 0 on the counter.

how do you ever check your stats etc. because i can log in but the only options i can access is like edit profile and log out thats all i see what am i doing wrong guys??
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #6
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Once logged in, click on the "GTAIV" picture at the bottom to go through to your stats.
Gupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #7
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Then click on the physical challenges, it SUPPOSE to clock down how far you've walked, swam, driven, etc, but it doesn't even work for me at all.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #8
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I dont get anything about SC, what do I click to find out my stats?
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #9
reece22345
Newbie Member

reece22345 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah ive finished the story as well and im having problems getting into the story gang
i can use the marathon, but ZiT doesnt work
dunno whats happened
who HAS gotten into the story gang section?
reece22345 is offline   Reply With Quote