Old 05-04-2008   #1
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
NAT Problems, or is it...

Ok so i have a 360 and have been trying to get online and play, the thing is whenever i play it always says "disconnected from game session, returning to single player" so after a long load time im back in my safehouse. There is not a day which goes by when this does not happen, the only games i can seem to get on as well are the death match modes, everytime i try GTA race my 360 freezes, (rockstar what the fuck have you done) anyway i keep trying obviously but its starting to get really annoying and is lowering my MP expeirence.

Is it anything to do with opening NAT or whatever it is? if so how do i do it?

Is it just a server problem or what
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #2
Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d can only hope to improve
I heard that NAT3 is too restrictive and can block certain connections in multiplayer. Usually assigning the 360 to a static IP and opening specific ports will help. If you router allows it, enable DMZ mode ONLY for your 360 IP.
Old 05-04-2008   #3
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
A short fix for this is to just turn your modem off for a few minutes and it will reset your NAT's.

They do end up going back to medium or strict but you just do the same. My modem offers no ways of changing this, but some do.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #4
Hateatingpirate
Policeman from Oz

Hateatingpirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone blames Rockstar... must be their fault your NAT is restricted or the servers are playing up
Hateatingpirate is offline   Reply With Quote