Old 05-04-2008   #1
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
GTAIV Addon Packs.

Quote:
Rockstar has announced that all-new Grand Theft Auto 4 content will be available via Xbox Live
downloadables, called the Seven Star Pack, the Fashion Pack, and the Bike Pack. Each pack will be
available for 800 Microsoft Points.

According to Rockstar, each of the three packs will focus on a different aspect of next gen
immersion. The Seven Star Pack will allow players to access a new wanted level that features the full
resources of the Liberty City National Guard. Players will be challenged to escape from tanks,
assault vehicles, and military troops. Players who manage to steal a tank will be able to utilize its
destructive power in the streets of Liberty City!

The Fashion Pack focuses on the player's attire. Several new clothing stores will be available for
the player to browse and they will be able to customize their look will fresh and familiar attire.
Track suits, camoflage gear, and many more options are available.

Finally, the Bike Pack will allow for the appearance and usage of bicycles. As a taste of things to
come, Niko will be able to improve his skill level in bike riding, allowing him to jump higher and
endure more damage. The bike physics are drastically improved and there are different models, each
with its own unique handling.

The three content packs will become available for purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace August 1, 2008,
and Rockstar says that more downloadables will follow in Spring 2008. There is still no word as to
the possibility of additional content for the Playstation 3 version.
I am sadly not sure of the truthfulness of this and I am not aware of the source.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #2
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
how can Spring 2008 follow August 2008?
Old 05-04-2008   #3
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
No idea. Might be Spring 2009, with a typing error.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #4
dragoongt4
Newbie Member

dragoongt4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, nice addon, I wish the ps3 should atleast get the bike pack im a bit jealus, because I love riding bikes, I think its worth the money microsoft payed.
If its real, the ones with the xbox are going to get some awesome stuff
dragoongt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #5
RooUnit
AndyRoo

RooUnit is an unknown quantity at this point
Well thats defo bollocks, because Lazlow said on that radio thingy, that the DLC will have new mission, new comedy and new characters, that to be honest sounds like lies, plus R* said each thingy would have 10 hours of missions/gameplay.
Old 05-04-2008   #6
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
All of these things seem fake, why would they suddenly add skills for Niko. Also most of these things should have been in the game in the first place. If this is real i will be very suprised.
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #7
RooUnit
AndyRoo

RooUnit is an unknown quantity at this point
it'll just be some PS3 fanboy doylums trying to make out Microsoft are stupid by spending £50 million on crap DLC, i'm 99% sure that it's fake.
Old 05-04-2008   #8
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
Total BS

Quote:
Finally, the Bike Pack will allow for the appearance and usage of bicycles. As a taste of things to
come, Niko will be able to improve his skill level in bike riding, allowing him to jump higher and
endure more damage. The bike physics are drastically improved and there are different models, each
with its own unique handling.
The whole skill advancement was removed from GTA4.
Leeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #9
MyNameIsRamone
Hates play.com

MyNameIsRamone is an unknown quantity at this point
Pure bullshit methinks.
MyNameIsRamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #10
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
i hope its bullshit cause that content sux!
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #11
Poseidon417

Poseidon417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, sorry. Major BS. It's EPISODIC content, not freaking "oh lovely what the fuck am I gonna wear today" content.

And plus, Rockstar already said there'd be NO TANKS.
Poseidon417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #12
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
FAKE!
Old 05-04-2008   #13
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooUnit View Post
it'll just be some PS3 fanboy doylums trying to make out Microsoft are stupid by spending 50 million on crap DLC, i'm 99% sure that it's fake.
Yes, it's all a conspiracy by the evil Sony fanboys, and the moon is also made out of cheese.
Old 05-04-2008   #14
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
"Niko will be able to improve his skill level in bike riding, allowing him to jump higher and
endure more damage"

now that just makes it sound like san andreas. my vote: FAKE

but i do like the camo clothes thing

thanks for sharing
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #15
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
It's confirmed that there will be 2 DLC available. Sounds like utter bullshit to me. DLC is going to be revealed closer to the date and will be much bigger and better than these claims.

FAIL

CB is offline   Reply With Quote