Old 05-04-2008   #1
kingcars

kingcars is an unknown quantity at this point
Big Rigs and trailers

Is there any way to hook up a big rig to a trailer? There's a place in the first main island where a truck is parked near some trailers where you can get the back end to go under them but it won't hook up. Unless they took it out of IV, which i hope isnt the case.
kingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
n00bh4x0r
Newbie Member

n00bh4x0r is an unknown quantity at this point
I posted a topic with the same question... I guess no, got no reply. I actually finished the game and there is no mission where you would learn to (as I kept hoping...). I hope they will add this in the DLC or a patch... it was awesome.
n00bh4x0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Rockstar probably removed trailers because of the fact that IV was just a single city. There was no need to have such vehicles in a city with such small streets.
A big rig and trailer just wouldn't fit in.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote