Old 05-03-2008   #1
Smokeyirish
Newbie Member

Smokeyirish is an unknown quantity at this point
Random Encounter's: Marnie

I am just finished the storyline & car missions & now trying to work my way through the random encounters but I am stuck. Has anyone had any luck at all finding Marnie the guide I have is no help. She does not have any time restrictions & I have searched the area she is supposed to be in but I have had no luck. Any help from someone who has had better luck than me would be greatly appreciated.
Smokeyirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
From my experiences, the Random Encounters have no time set. They will just appear from nowhere while your in the area.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #3
Smokeyirish
Newbie Member

I managed to find who I was looking for I just need one more random encounter with Brian & I am done with the random encounters, I know his position & he is not popping up. 76.25% almost there!
Old 05-03-2008   #4
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
Can you help me with some tips on the last mission with Jimmy P?

Thanks .

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeyirish View Post
I managed to find who I was looking for I just need one more random encounter with Brian & I am done with the random encounters, I know his position & he is not popping up. 76.25% almost there!
I restarted from the mission that is supposed to make Brian's icon's first appearence, but it doesn't?

It's mentioned that the icon will appear when i'm in their area, could someone point me in the right direction.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #6
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
By printing off the maps, is that cheating?

Old 05-04-2008   #7
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I actually got the first icon by chance, right next to Roman's Taxi place, Brian said he was filthy rich and gave me a $100 and walked away, lol
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
By printing off the maps, is that cheating?
No, its a guide/walkthrough.

I have been trying to find that serial killer guy, the one who talks about chopping people up in the park. Anyone know where he is?

I have only found hassan, marnie, some drunk guy down the road from the first safehouse and some paranoid woman who thinks she used to be smokin' hot.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #9
CB

One of them is Grace (the girl you kidnap) and she's outside her house. She calls the guys to kill you, resulting in a shootout in the street before you pass.

Old 05-04-2008   #10
Smokeyirish
Newbie Member

Stuck again 91.75% have completed everything except for Pigeon & Unique Stun Jumps which add up to 5%. So I am missing 3.25% somewhere. This is one crazy game.
Old 05-04-2008   #11
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
how many random encounter characters are there?? do they each have multiple missions?? where do i find them?
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #12
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
This is not a spoiler, just my stupidity.

I don't know if I'm having a slight problem. I shot Marnie in the face and failed the random mission to go and do other things, does she come back or can I not get 100%?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote