Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2008   #1
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Aren't there anymore clothing shops in GTA4?

Other than the Russian Shop in Hove Beach?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #2
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Theres 3 in Algonquin or how ever you spell it.
Old 05-03-2008   #3
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Persues and Modo ftfw
Old 05-03-2008   #4
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Shame to see ProLaps and Didier Sachs but alas you cannot enter them. Really fancied some sporty gear to stroll around in.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #5
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I love all the shops, especially Perseus, but I wish there was more clothing. Granted I'm glad there isn't rediculous stuff like in San Andreas, but I would've liked some more simple stuff to mix and match.
Old 05-04-2008   #6
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
I wouldnt mind a little chicken suit, kind of like the cluckin bell ones you see on ths ad's
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #7
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
so the only 3 stores are the russian shop, modo, and perseus. where is the rest of the clothing shown in screenshots and trailers then?
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #8
greekgoat91
Liberty City Survivor Winner

greekgoat91 is on a distinguished roadgreekgoat91 is on a distinguished road
isnt there a Binco? I saw one in a gameplay stream
Old 05-04-2008   #9
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
There may be, but you cant go inside it.
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #10
Carl Johnson
I <3 LC
Newbie Member

Carl Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
There is only 3 shops? I found Pro-Laps but can't go inside of it, maybe you just have to unlock it?
Carl Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #11
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Shame to see ProLaps and Didier Sachs but alas you cannot enter them. Really fancied some sporty gear to stroll around in.
Hopefully we'll get a few more in the DLC's

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #12
reece22345
Newbie Member

reece22345 is an unknown quantity at this point
nope there are 4 clothing stores in total - russian shop in hove beach, 2 perseus shops in algonquin and 1 modo in algonquin
what i find lame is that i can only find two pairs of sunnies - both in the russian shop
anyone know where you might be able to get more sunnies? have i missed them in one of the algonquin shops?
hopefully DLC has more clothes
reece22345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #13
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I'm upset that Rockstar seemingly got rid of the gloves seen in screenshots. Also, it would be nice to buy clothes off the in-game internet, they have the shopping section and all.

Edit: Just thought I'd also point out there are some hidden clothes lying around the map. Such as the "Happiness is... Land." jumper found on the Statue of Happiness.

I saw a video of Niko on hospital scrubs, I assume you get them from the hospital, although I haven't tried yet.

Last edited by victim; 05-05-2008 at 07:20 AM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #14
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
the hospital scrubs are part of a mission
Old 05-05-2008   #15
Munstrom
Newbie Member

Munstrom is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh you can't get those gloves you can see on the back of the case? I thought they would be pretty awesome looking, I really like the suits from Perseus but I think everything in Modo is crap looking.
Munstrom is offline   Reply With Quote