Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2008   #1
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Preacher outside Bohan safehouse ...

Okay, so this preacher just started appearing outside of my Bohan safehouse. I'm not sure why ... at first, I thought it was a cop at first, but now I know it's not. I don't think it's a random character, either.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #2
wiz2420

wiz2420 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i saw him too. he was screaming about the end of the world and calling people sinners. liberty has psychotics wandering the streets just like the real nyc. immersive.

Tokai=gangsta gangsta
wiz2420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #3
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
yea hes always across the street from the bohan safehouse on mine too. i pointed my pistol at him and he ran away still yelling the same shit.
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Shotgun shell to the face, and he'll be silent.
Old 05-03-2008   #5
PM7X
Niko's second cousin
Newbie Member

PM7X is an unknown quantity at this point
I like to approach him from behind and hit him with a baseball bat in the back of his head. That shuts him up...

RockStar Social Club Member #10084
PM7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #6
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
On the third island, he is in the funniest spot EVER!!!
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #7
tylerdurden04

tylerdurden04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i love the way the chat goes from how strange to different ways to kill him, ha ha
tylerdurden04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #8
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I started fist fighting him, and when he fell backwards, it was through the door of the buidling he was in front of. I went inside, and up on the first floor, there's some guns, money and drugs(at least I think so, it looked like white packets when I ran over it). Further up, you'll find another gun, and disturbing passages written on the walls saying things like "welcome to hell" and bloodstrains. So...no coincidence the preacher guy was out there?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #9
Ve3tro 021
VI ATG

Ve3tro 021 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to shoot him, but I thought that was the easy way out for him, so I decided to beat him to death with a bat.

Ve3tro 021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oh God, yeah this guy, I can't stop laughing when I walk out there and hear him shouting religious crap XD
Old 05-05-2008   #11
gtasteve
Newbie Member

gtasteve is an unknown quantity at this point
i was talking to one of my friends on the phone so i hung up and shot him in the face and then called back
gtasteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #12
BiggerThanJesus
Amazing
Newbie Member

BiggerThanJesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I just shoot him in the mouth, say "Niko 3:16 just whooped your ass" and wander off leaving a trail of destruction and shit.

Churchie b*stard.
Old 05-05-2008   #13
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
on mine, he's been two people, the Preacher Guy and some Hobo yelling about Aliens
Old 05-05-2008   #14
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
I go behind him all the time, and shoot him in the head with a pistol. Murder 1:01 for the win.

Though, I am a Christian myself. I still get pleasure in doing this.. xD

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #15
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I just drop a grenade or shoot a rocket at his feet just to watch him fly.

At one point I shot him in the feet with the rocket and he flew about 50 meters in the air and he was still preaching till he hit the ground, I lol'd.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote