Old 05-03-2008   #1
Draven
Newbie Member

Draven is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA stuck in loading ??

Ive just done the mission Wrong Is Right the i shutdown my ps3. then when i come to play it today it wont load the screen goes black and you get the "Loading-WRONG IS WRIGHT" in the corner but i never goes past it.

This is the first problem ive had with gta4 and i already tried deleting my gta4 game files still didnt work any ideas??
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #2
Trumpormonkey
Drunk Roman
Newbie Member

Trumpormonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Same with my savegame on ...Final Interview

I saved it when I could replay the mission, now it won't damn load.
Old 05-03-2008   #3
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Just had it this morning myself, i deleted/reinstalled the actual game data 2 times and still no difference, i then deleted the save that wasn't loading and now it's working fine, so i think it's the actual save that gets corrupt, not the game data as previously thought.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
So there's no way round this? Sigh.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #5
Draven
Newbie Member

Draven is an unknown quantity at this point
ive found that singing out of psn works for me soon as i singed out the game is working fine so i hope that helps. after trying many diffrent things i found that turning off auto sign and just singing out has cured it for me so try that guys as its probably the easiest fix if it works as every other fix ive read about requires full formats of the ps3 hdd and disabling all kinds of settings.

Last edited by Draven; 05-03-2008 at 09:20 AM..
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #6
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
I'm having that problem now too. Damn it.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #7
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I've just had that problem. It just said "Loading - Rigged To Blow", and did nothing, I switched it off, tried it again a couple of times, just the same. Then I switched it off, disconnected the ethernet cable from the PS3 to the modem, and it works now, so I guess if you aren't on the internet on it, it could work again, it's working now. What a relief!

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #8
Trumpormonkey
Drunk Roman
Newbie Member

Trumpormonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
This is pretty annoying, so if I pull out my ethernet cable it will work but multiplayer won't?

When I put the ethernet cable back in, and join a game it said dissconnecting, returning to single player :/

I hope rockstar patch this up.

Ah now it works, just give it some time

Last edited by Trumpormonkey; 05-03-2008 at 10:16 AM..
Trumpormonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #9
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
What, you mean wiait the load out?

Signing out of psn DOES work to get passed it, someone should email R*
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #10
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I've also disabled auto-log-in to keep this at bay, i'm on wireless to PS3, so no need to disconnect a cable.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #11
PM7X
Niko's second cousin
Newbie Member

PM7X is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got this, I completed the story last night and not it just says "LOADING - STORY COMPLETE".

I'm gonna try to do it without signing in. I hope this doesn't become a permanent issue.

Edit: It loaded but when I tried to sign on using the Multiplayer function in the game my PS3 completely froze. This has to be some kind of and issue with the PSN.

RockStar Social Club Member #10084

Last edited by PM7X; 05-03-2008 at 10:37 AM..
PM7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #12
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Yup. It's definately to do with being online. Same thing happened my way.
I've E-mailed rockstar customer services. I'd advise that anybody with this problem does the same.
The more people they know have a problem the quicker rockstar should sort it.
Just be polite in the E-mail. Yes it's an irritating problem, but they made the game in the first place so no need to be snippy.
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #13
MadBoy
Newbie Member

MadBoy can only hope to improve
MINE IS DOING THIS SHIT TO IM SO MAD FUCK ROCKSTAR FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! IM GONA TAKE IT BACK TO THE STORE AND RETURN IT .. IF HE DOESNT TAKE IT IM GONA SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING GAME EVER
MadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #14
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBoy View Post
MINE IS DOING THIS SHIT TO IM SO MAD FUCK ROCKSTAR FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! IM GONA TAKE IT BACK TO THE STORE AND RETURN IT .. IF HE DOESNT TAKE IT IM GONA SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING GAME EVER
I lol'd

I'm also freezing up at certain points.
Sometimes it freezes while loading, sometimes at the "Loading - <mission name>" part, sometimes ingame, where the radio stops playing, and the textures don't load.
This is becoming very annoying, does anyone have an email i could...email?
Old 05-03-2008   #15
kingcars

kingcars is an unknown quantity at this point
I had that same loading problem but removing my ethernet cable did the trick.
kingcars is offline   Reply With Quote