Old 05-02-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Finished the story

Been playing like nuts since Tuesday and finished the story a few hours ago with a total time of 25 hours. I must say, it was TOUGH to make crucial decisions thoughout the game, but I've got saves before a lot of these to see how different situations will turn out later.

I killed Dimitri at the end, which resulted with what appeared to be very bad for Niko with the loss of Kate. I also let Darko live.

Overall great story, it actually got to me a little emotionally at some parts, with the terrific writing and emotion from the characters. I'm now going for 100%, trying to get that Key To The City.
Old 05-02-2008   #2
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got roman killed, When i chosed the 'deal' mission.

>_<
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #3
Werdoop

Werdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished road
I finished about a half hour ago, I made the same two final choices too. It actually felt a little short for me, but maybe thats just because I was rushing through most of it.

Last edited by Werdoop; 05-02-2008 at 10:13 PM..
Werdoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #4
Krayzie13
Newbie Member

Krayzie13 is on a distinguished roadKrayzie13 is on a distinguished road
what percentage do you actually stop at when you finish the main story line? cuz i am on 38%
Krayzie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #5
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
^68%
zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #6
Krayzie13
Newbie Member

Krayzie13 is on a distinguished roadKrayzie13 is on a distinguished road
^thank you very much
Krayzie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Okay did the alternate ending last night.

Man it's crazy how GTA IV's conclusion is not a "happy" one no matter which way you go about playing it.