Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Troubleshooting & Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Are you having problems accessing the multiplayer aspect of the game?
Yes 18 47.37%
No 9 23.68%
Somtimes not that often 11 28.95%
I wasnt aware there is problems 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2008   #1
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Online Problems Poll

Are you having problems accessing the multiplayer aspect of the game? I am and R* needs to do somthing about it before i fuckin crack

I just contacted my PA about contacting R*, ill see what reply i have soon enough. This shit though is out of hand, many people are trying to play online, i have tried to get a non ranked death match game just 4 times and every time it said

"dissconected from game sessions, returning to single player"

After this my 360 crashed... rockstar needs to get this shit sorted out

Last edited by california6066; 05-01-2008 at 01:16 PM..
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #2
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
I got the game the day before it came out and played online perfectly, i haven't tried it since it's been out, but iv read alot of problems that people have had, so i will need to check again.
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #3
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Been perfect for me. Played at least once on every game mode.
No lag, no disconections.
Everything worked every time.
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #4
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Mine works perfectly
Old 05-01-2008   #5
Dabog
Newbie Member

Dabog is an unknown quantity at this point
Im having problems connecting to games every now and then. I get stuck on the loading screen after the teams have been chosen. I can still talk and her people talking as well. We all were going, "What the hells going on?" It stayed like that till everyone went to the dashboard and came back into the game and joined another server. Boo this man!!

x-box gametag - Dabog *invite anytime for some online action*
Dabog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #6
RaziSchatzi
Newbie Member

RaziSchatzi is an unknown quantity at this point
cant get into the mp mode, clicking on the mp button @ the mobile phone but "cant connect"... thats not naaaice :\
RaziSchatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #7
SANDYBASTRD
Newbie Member

SANDYBASTRD is an unknown quantity at this point
keep getting room no longer there or one or two people lost connection shit when i still know their's people still in the room.
SANDYBASTRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I have been playing the last few days in MP, just last night I got the problem where I couldn't connect. They just need to restart their master server or something or it could be a DNS problem that needs sorting. No one knows, wait a couple of days cause it should be fixed soon.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #9
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I never have any problems. Only time I do is when I lose connection to a match, but that's because mine sucks.

Also, Lile23 ... accept my invites damn it.

Last edited by ~Schwab; 05-01-2008 at 08:41 PM..
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #10
Raziel 665
Newbie Member

Raziel 665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't have any myself, but I still voted yes, because I know more than enough people who do.

Makes it impossible to play with certain friends.
Raziel 665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #11
sadem0gamer
The Ultimate GTA 4 player
Newbie Member

sadem0gamer can only hope to improve
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im haveing that same problem and it's pissing me off cause i got friends i want to play online with already posted 2 threads on this hopefully we i can find someone to help me with this soon.
sadem0gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #12
kingcars

kingcars is an unknown quantity at this point
I typically get the "Lost connection to one or more players. Returning to single player" even though if i do get in a game like i did last night, i can play for 2 hours without issue.
kingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #13
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I tried going on Multiplayer when I first got the game Thursday and couldn't get on it. Tried it last night and I could get on it, so I guess it was just too busy probably, it's probably starting to die down a bit now.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote