Old 05-02-2008   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
When you... *SPOILER*

When you kill Dwayne, Playboy X calls you and says why you killed him and all and gets mad at you.
Old 05-02-2008   #2
BulletofHell
Awesome User

BulletofHell is on a distinguished roadBulletofHell is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the fucking spoiler.

Jesus Christ.
Old 05-02-2008   #3
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
At keast ket us know there is a spoiler here. Don't use the thread title as a spoiler.
Old 05-02-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, thanks for that, why don't you tell me the ending whilst you're at it?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #5
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
There are two groups of people: those who've killed Dwayne already and those who haven't. The first group already received the call and knows about it, the second doesn't want to know about it, so what's the point of this thread at all?

Last edited by ZCAB; 05-02-2008 at 02:48 PM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #6
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
Man, that's just shitty. You weren't even asking a question, it's like you, seemingly, just posted it to be an ass.

Appreciate it; karma always comes back around, my man.

Edit: Thanks,mods, for editing the title. =)

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Marley

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
Goethe
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #7
1stJuankPilot

1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road1stJuankPilot is on a distinguished road
I would answer the above question as to why he would post this.....but it would be another spoiler, so I urge others not to....I think Lile23's lesson has been learned....If I hadnt been there, id be upset too.
1stJuankPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #8
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Lile23, there are plenty of warnings about using [SPOILER] tags, it's really inconsiderate of you to post those details openly.

Also posted it in the wrong forum.

Thread moved and edited.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 05-02-2008 at 03:07 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote