Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2008   #1
xiorath
Newbie Member

xiorath is an unknown quantity at this point
wow... END GAME BUG!!![SPOILER ALERT]

so, I've gone down both paths to the endings, and when I chose the revenge path after kate was dead, about an hour after playing into it i get a phone call from kate asking to hangout!!! WTF?! RETURN FROM THE DEAD?! ZOMG!

brutal breakdowns blunts pussy
xiorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #2
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
That....

is pretty weird, haha. Wear a helmet.....both heads.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Marley

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
Goethe
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #3
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiorath View Post
so, I've gone down both paths to the endings, and when I chose the revenge path after kate was dead, about an hour after playing into it i get a phone call from kate asking to hangout!!! WTF?! RETURN FROM THE DEAD?! ZOMG!
Yeah, that just happened to me too. Kinda cool, it just sucks that it doesn't add her back to your contacts.
Old 05-02-2008   #4
NamAim1991

NamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really nice
Huh, that is weird.

Damn, man. You've already gone through both endings? That's pretty impressive. Did you just save after "That Special Someone" and then do both endings?
NamAim1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #5
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiorath View Post
Spoiler Tags?
They are really easy.
Old 05-02-2008   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glanerd View Post
Spoiler Tags?
They are really easy.
So i'm guessing your offended now since you've seen a piece of coveted information that will destroy your life.

Did you notice the [SPOILER ALERT] in the title, this is really easy to spot.
Old 05-04-2008   #7
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Oh no. I'm not worried about it. I know the ending. Just thinking about people who are complete idiots.