Old 05-01-2008   #1
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
So what happens? *spoiler*

Well i just got a call from dwayne asking me to take out playboy X, niko said he'd think about it and he said the same to playboy when he asked me to take out dwayne. Out of intrest what happens? And will i have to come to a point where i choose who to take out? if so who best it be?

SHIT! its a decision!! who do i choose?

Last edited by Sasha; 05-01-2008 at 10:04 AM..
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #2
tylerdurden04

tylerdurden04 is an unknown quantity at this point
well i killed playboy and you get his flat i think you get a shed load of cash if its the other way round

hope it helps make your decision
tylerdurden04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #3
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I will play this game a few times through, choosing opposite decisions each time to see what happens.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #4
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
yea i chose playboy , i sorta gathered i would get his crib after noticing the yellow parking spot out the front. He's a dick anyway.
Old 05-01-2008   #5
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Well on X360, I killed PBX and got his loft which is a pretty nice place and conveniently located in northern Algonquin. Now I'm at that point again on PS3 and I think this time around I'm going to take out Dwayne. But it's actually like I don't want to do it, because Dwayne feels real and a true friend, and I was happy with the outcome on my X360 game. But I also want to see what all occurs if I do go down this route. It's pretty tough but might as well.

Thought I would edit this with what I found out...

Okay so you know that on 360 I decided to kill PBX. Well on PS3, I went on ahead and saw what smoking Dwayne would do. All I have to say is...It sucked pretty hard. He only had one guy to back him up, and that one guy was armed with only a baseball bat :\ As you chase Dwayne down the stairs as he runs for his life (unarmed from what I remember) you REALLY start to regret taking this path. He doesn't put up much of a fight and after you easily waste him, you get a call from Playboy and he gives the money, and a piece of his mind. The reward was $25,000 I think, but PB is pissed that you killed his long time friend and mentor, his father figure. He goes on to say that you and him "are done, finished" and will no longer be seeing each other. You can't help but to feel like shit because Dwayne was a good guy who was going through tough times and would have been great to have on your side. And to top it off, you killed a guy who was a whole lot more of a friend than an enemy, realizing that PBX was the real threat to you. So now you're out of a nice safehouse, you've pissed off PBX who no longer trusts you, and you feel like a heel for killing one of the few people I think you could really trust and have a good time with.

So yeah, make your choice.

Last edited by phreak; 05-01-2008 at 05:03 PM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote