Old 05-01-2008   #1
karenh78
Newbie Member

karenh78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry it wont let me do multiplayer

Everytime i go to play online its not letting me its saying some crap like cant connect even though other games connect no probs !!!!
karenh78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #2
keshman87
Newbie Member

keshman87 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ps3 GTA4 multiplayer is generally not working, i managed to play an hour yesterday but not since then
keshman87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #3
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I played it for like 3 hours yesterday and then I went to sleep, I come back home today and it' ain't working again. I not that angry because I have single player to keep me sane but I think this need to get fixed, pronto.
Old 05-03-2008   #4
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
There's too many people on it mate, I couldn't go on it when I first got the game, but I managed to get on Multiplayer last night.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote