Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2008   #16
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Man I'm worried about this mission, I've heard like it's deadlier than a biblical plague. Like it's the apocalypse of gaming missions, the impossible etc.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #17
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itch View Post
Took me at least 5 tries but I passed it. Go get armor from the place where you buy weapons at before you go and always find a place to take cover.
You should always buy armor anyway before going to start a mission and load up on ammo, You never know what to expect. Unless you have a strategy guide of course.

If your still failing this should help:
http://www.mahalo.com/Grand_Theft_Au...ee_Leaf_Clover

It has a lot of other missions on there too, I only go on it when i need to make a choice and i see what happens with what choice i make.

Last edited by Sasha; 05-03-2008 at 08:37 AM..
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #18
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Man I'm worried about this mission, I've heard like it's deadlier than a biblical plague. Like it's the apocalypse of gaming missions, the impossible etc.
Nothing is impossible, just depends on your gaming skill.
Old 05-03-2008   #19
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
I did it 4th time. Twice I was killed by my own grenade.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #20
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I got it 2nd go. Easy as all shit. Usually my first attempts on missions are to suss out the style of it and plan my way through it, but usually I get through it on the 1st go without much effort thanks to the new cover system.

I only failed the 1st go because I decided to go kamikaze at the N.O.O.S.E guys at the ticket area of the subway station.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #21
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Did it 3rd try with no cheats. The key as one guy pointed out is to use the cover given to you.

Also, wait for Packie and Derrick to move across the streets into another alley before you do so. They'll cover you while you move across. I almosted didn't do it on my third try because I got hit by a train, luckily it took no health off me!
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #22
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
This mission was fun, but not hard at all as long as you got an M.16 Carbine.
Passed it on first try, The Mafio Boss J something ... now thats hard
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #23
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
lol I got worried over nothing. Would have beat it the first time except I was dicking around towards the end of the mission and got myself killed. So I did it again and passed it with absolute ease, it's a sweet mission and pays nicely. This was on PS3, and I'm about to go for it again on Xbox 360. Keep in mind that cheats aren't necessary on this mission like a lot of people are saying, just use your duck-and-cover ability and take them out one by one, the M4 is a very powerful weapon and I used only that and was fine.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #24
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Ain't this the one mission of Elizabet where you gotta get her coke back? I forgot if thats the mission.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #25
dabuckster9000
Newbie Member

dabuckster9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Grenades are also a great help in this mission. Slide em nicely under the cop cars and BOOM lots of dead cops Also armours a must and use all the cover you can get whilst keeping your eyes peeled in all directions
dabuckster9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #26
PM7X
Niko's second cousin
Newbie Member

PM7X is an unknown quantity at this point
I passed it on my first try (no cheats). You just have to use the cover system.
That mission was amazing, one of my favorite ones...
PM7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #27
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
First of all, awesome mission. One of the best I've ever played in a game. It really was a pleasure repeating it. It took me four tries. The first one I did not use cover and ended up
getting killed in the subway because I basically could only take one bullet by that point.
. The second time I died because I got locked into a bad cover position and didn't realize there was a cop shooting at me from behind the whole time. He killed me. The third time I died
about 1 block from the finish when my car exploded after ramming all the roadblocks.
The final time I made it and it was mainly because
after I got out of the subway I jacked a cop car. My wanted level went down to zero within about two blocks. I just cruised the rest of the way home.

Anyway, an amazing mission. I wish you had the chance to keep replaying it whenever you wanted. One thing I loved about it is that it took until that mission for me to really learn the new combat system and how to effectively use cover. Since that mission I'm doing a lot better in my shootouts.
Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #28
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
I had a little trouble with this gem yesterday, easily my favourite mission (up to now)

Took me 3 tries to nail it, I always got to the car but I couldn't lose the wanted level and just got murdered when I car crapped out from getting rammed to death. Can't remember how I finally did it, but I drove towards a pay and spray to try my look - didn't get there before the level dropped though.
Leeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #29
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
passed 1st go :p

wicked mission, almost completely taken from Heat the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USZARLgMl6o ...in case u didnt notice.

Last edited by dillinja; 05-04-2008 at 07:06 AM..
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #30
bloodflow82

bloodflow82 is an unknown quantity at this point
past on second go at it. the first time i was almost about to evade the police and then another saw me, then i ended up trapped on a bridge between cops, with a car that was gonna blow up. the second time i evaded pretty quick, luck i guess.
bloodflow82 is offline   Reply With Quote