Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008   #61
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
When you date Alex, every time you go on a date with her, she updates her "liberatedwoman" blogsnobs journal with details about the date. BTW, can someone help me find this junkyard in Alderny the Transformers are meant to be in. THe only burgershot I can find is in the north of the island, and I don't see any junkyards nearby. I went over the city in a helicopter too looking for it.

Last edited by Stu; 05-23-2008 at 12:14 PM..
Old 05-24-2008   #62
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, I updated the topic earlier but I diden't get anyone else in this topic since then so I am done updating this topic for the day.
Thanks again for your contributions!
Old 05-24-2008   #63
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
hey can u remove the Two bits easter egg? it doesn't work, its a fake
Old 05-24-2008   #64
abram123
Newbie Member

abram123 is an unknown quantity at this point
dnt know if any of you guys have ever heard of scott anderson but hes an english juice head. Something of a z list celbrity who likes fast cars and dating models and lifting weights. Sound like anyone you know? thats right brucie. check out scotts website, www.scottalexander.tv/welcome.php to compare, firstly not only do they look the same but look at the tattoos. pretty similar hey?? read through a few of the pages aswell and compare them to brucies website. deffinatley the inspiration for brucie.
Old 05-24-2008   #65
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
hey can u remove the Two bits easter egg? it doesn't work, its a fake
A fake ey?
Sure I'll remove it.
Old 05-24-2008   #66
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I'm having trouble finding the junkyard in Alderney. (Transformers easter egg) I know it says it's near the Burger Shot, but I don't see a junkyard anywhere around there. Anyone have a Snapmap location?
Old 05-25-2008   #67
NikoBellic95
Newbie Member

NikoBellic95 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've found the heart and the pager ringtone (BTW the old ringtones you get when you start the game i think that Fox is Funny )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTAIV ROCKS! Gamertag:Halofan9 (Im gonna change it soon cause it sucks)

Last edited by NikoBellic95; 05-25-2008 at 09:47 AM..
Old 05-25-2008   #68
Sharpshot

Sharpshot is on a distinguished roadSharpshot is on a distinguished road
1. the preacher outside one of your safehouses, in Bohan i think it is?

2. similar to the 3 cops beating up a ped easter egg, i crashed onto a beach and saw a cop beating up a bum (telling him to pay up) i don't know the location but i'll find out and edit this post when i do
Posted by Enemyinsurgent telling why GTA sucks because it's not like your "awesome Saints Row...where you can have fucking super awesome fucking flamethrowers! And you can like have the super fucking awesome ability to recruit people!
Old 05-25-2008   #69
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Yeah the preacher causes the same reaction from most players, he gets shot in the head.
Old 05-25-2008   #70
Johnny-Z

Explain more about the preacher?
I need a better explanation than just "the preacher outside one of your safe houses" what does he do, does he refer to something? Ect.
I will update the topic when a better explanation about the preacher is posted.
Thanks.
Old 05-26-2008   #71
Galvatron
Newbie Member

Galvatron is an unknown quantity at this point
First time post so if this has been mentioned before, sorry. I think I may have found what is supposed to be the Portland to Staunton Island bridge, or what's left of it, from GTA 3. It's in Alderney/Acter Industrial Park.
Sorta like Salvatore's Mansion, it's all run down. Here is the location of it on "Snapmap":

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php...ge&set=247,278
Old 05-26-2008   #72
Johnny-Z

Already got it sorry, thanks anyway I'll add the snapmap though.
Old 05-26-2008   #73
Sharpshot

your safehouse in South Bohan, the preacher is across the street by the ATM talking about the end of the world etc, usual crazy things preachers go on about, he tells you to save yourself by listening to him and shiz
Posted by Enemyinsurgent telling why GTA sucks because it's not like your "awesome Saints Row...where you can have fucking super awesome fucking flamethrowers! And you can like have the super fucking awesome ability to recruit people!
Old 05-26-2008   #74
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LMa16hDAjKM

I had a video of the preacher, not good quality but funny.
BTW he's really annoying, imagine each time you go out from that safe house you have a guy preaching the end of the world.
Old 05-26-2008   #75
Sharpshot

easter egg

Mr Wongs Launderette in Schottler

if you remember rightly, you are sent to Mr Wongs Launderette in GTA III with Toni to collect some collection money and it turns out to be an ambush
Closed Thread