Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2008   #46
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josť View Post
I noticed the last one of you things Jakenz.

Anyways, do you remember the "Is crack still wack?" pre-game article from Weazel News?
Well, I was delivering a Manana to Stevie's garage and on one of it's wall(the one facing south) there's a graffiti that reads :"Crack is Wack!"
Tell me please where abouts I can find that and I will add this to the list!
thanks.
Thanks for your contributions guys.
Old 05-21-2008   #47
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Click here to view the SnapMap

Wow, I just read about the SnapMap minutes ago and am already using it.
Old 05-21-2008   #48
irishjimmy
Newbie Member

irishjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
I've only just found this, if you go to beachgate in hove beach (where faustin lives). Down that road there is a broken barrier in front of a cliff, at the bottom of that cliff there are some old, rusty cars as if people have commited suicide.

Click to view the snapmap

Last edited by irishjimmy; 05-21-2008 at 02:27 PM..
Old 05-21-2008   #49
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I guess this can go in here..

If you jack a Mr. Tasty (ice cream truck) and tap L3 (horn), like you would to turn on a police siren, the truck's jingle will play. It seems to cycle through several different tunes, each funnier than the last.

Scarborough Faire - Simon & Garfunkle
Flight of the Bumblebee - Peter Tchaikovsky
The Nutcracker - Peter Tchaikovsky
Greensleeves - ....hell if I know...
Soviet Connection (Theme from Grand Theft Auto IV) - Michael Hunter
Ride of the Valkyries - Richard Wagner

The tempo of the song will increase the faster you drive--so if Flight of the Bumblebee starts playing, STEP ON IT! Also, of course, if you bash up the truck the jingle will start going foul, until it turns to unintelligible gibberish.

Last edited by jwrebholz; 05-21-2008 at 06:18 PM..
Old 05-21-2008   #50
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
If you angle your camera just right into Packie's head, you will see a little box in the middle with a brain painted on it.

Also, if you get onto a motorcycle and wait a few moments for Niko to pop on his helm, sometimes he'll put on a Evil Knievel helm.

After killing Playboyx you unlock his penthouse. When you change your clothes in this penthouse you unlock an outfit that is the same as Claude's on GTA III

There are three, not sure if they've been posted or brought up, and I don't feel like searching so I'll put them out there.

Also, art stands scattered around the city show head portraits of GTA game characters, both from GTA IV and the previous GTA games.

Last edited by V-Gamer; 05-21-2008 at 05:23 PM..
Old 05-21-2008   #51
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
I'll post a map later, but I found a wall filled with the characters from GTA III, even the full box art was graffiti'd on the wall.
Old 05-21-2008   #52
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
I'll post a map later, but I found a wall filled with the characters from GTA III, even the full box art was graffiti'd on the wall.
Old 05-21-2008   #53
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
If you go to the end of Shinnecock Avenue in Beachgate (right next to Mr Faustins house) you'll notce that two cars have crashed through the barrier at the end of the road and the cars are laying in the rocks below.

Also if you go to West Dyke in Alderny City and follow the main dirt raod leading out to the ocean and a jetty (an assination mission takes place here) you'll notice a PED doing Yoga or something on top of a small hill while looking out into the ocean.
Old 05-21-2008   #54
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys this topic will be updated shortly, and thanks jose! I can add your find to the list now.
Old 05-22-2008   #55
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
got another one if you wanna call it a easter egg.

go bowling

go ONTO the lanes and brock peoples balls from entering the pins. they get REALLY mad and some times it glitches and the balls stop moving and they stop playing ahhahah
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Old 05-22-2008   #56
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Hope this hasn't already been noticed. Something I observed during my second play through the game.

You can see Carmen dancing with Elizabeta in the cutscene for the mission 'Blow Your Cover'.
Old 05-22-2008   #57
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I don't know if this counts but here it goes:
*Contains spoilers regarding Little Jacob's special ability*
Go to your phonebook, select Jacob and select "Guns", go to his location, buy weapons or armor if you want to and then hit L1, he'll close the trunk, but if you try to steal the car you won't be able to. Niko just tries opening the door but doesn't break the crystal down. Also if you ram his car it won't take any damage(I'm still to confirm this as I just hit it mildly).
Old 05-23-2008   #58
Johnny-Z

Thanks guys topic will be updated soon.

@Jakenz: I don't think that one counts, sorry!
Old 05-23-2008   #59
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
The in-game website www.freejames.org has a campaign to get James Pedeaston out of jail. He was the host of the Wild Traveller Radio Show in GTA: SA.
Old 05-23-2008   #60
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Lil' Jacob wears the RockersNYC EvilHeat hoodie.
and he always wears the No Surrender Tee by RockersNYC

I always knew RockersNYC was my fav brand for a reason.

Last edited by Havok; 05-24-2008 at 03:12 AM..
Closed Thread