Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008   #31
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
AND some other building from VC
Old 05-13-2008   #32
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
thankz man i am going to find them plus hope there is more in there
Old 05-13-2008   #33
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I wouldn't call some of the things listed easter eggs, they're really just references but hey, it's up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by José View Post
Well I've not seen this posted anywhere so I'm going to say it:
If you go to the screamer, next to it there's a mini golf, if you go near its entrance you'll see the rooster that appeared in a small village in the desert near Las Venturas.
I was just going to mention this. It's not only the giant cock from San Andreas on the mini golf course, there's also the Ganton towers (not teepees) from LS and a SA countryside style windmill thing. And then there's the Vice City lighthouse which has "Firefly Island" written down the side as well as the Ocean View Hotel from VC.
Old 05-14-2008   #34
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for your oppinions and contributions! Topic updated!
Old 05-17-2008   #35
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
heres one i found online:

Two bits!

Get any type of car and go to a large traffic jam. Use the horn to do the "Shave and a haircut" and stop, one of the many other cars should do the "two bits". You must listen carefully because it might be done by a pedestrian instead!

if u don't understand u can view my other topic about it
Old 05-18-2008   #36
Colonelkillgore
Newbie Member

Colonelkillgore is an unknown quantity at this point
Cant remember the exact location, but here goes: If you go to the LCPD station with the Annihilator helicopter (East coast of Algonquin, up north - next to a gas station) and then go inside the door that leads to the helipad, you go up one (maybe 2?) flights of stairs and there are 3 cops standing round some guy lying on the ground. Appears that they beat him or something, but he has full health. I laughed.
Old 05-18-2008   #37
Tommy Vercetti
Newbie Member

Tommy Vercetti is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey here one:
If you go to the junkyard in Alderny You will find Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (diffeant color) there. Its right near the Burger Shot.
Old 05-18-2008   #38
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, you know what, being a GTA fan site and forum, how come NO ONE registered the name Tommy Vercetti until January 2008?
Old 05-18-2008   #39
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I had the same thought ash.
Old 05-19-2008   #40
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Ok, you know what, being a GTA fan site and forum, how come NO ONE registered the name Tommy Vercetti until January 2008?
Yeah I just noticed that, and I wonder why that as well...
Anyway topic has been updated.
Old 05-20-2008   #41
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
lol just found this, had heard about it before but hadn't seen it by myself.

If you go to any Cluckin' Bell and walk around you'll see a crystal box with a toy with a chicken-head helmet in it. The box reads as follows:
"Clucky Meal
Free Cluck Norris toy with every clucky meal."
Old 05-20-2008   #42
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
You remember that old users were purged a while ago? I'm more than certain the name was registered before that point.
Old 05-20-2008   #43
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
ok ok i got another one

if you find a ice cream truck

#1 you can get it to play the GTA IV theme song

#2 there are about 5 other songs you may reconise

#3 if you drive very fast while playing them the songs slow down and go faster as you do.
Old 05-20-2008   #44
Jose
Custom User Title

I noticed the last one of you things Jakenz.

Anyways, do you remember the "Is crack still wack?" pre-game article from Weazel News?
Well, I was delivering a Manana to Stevie's garage and on one of it's wall(the one facing south) there's a graffiti that reads :"Crack is Wack!"
Old 05-20-2008   #45
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Since you've mentioned the Bullworth appearance wouldn't it be relevant to also mention that quite a bit of San Andreas footage as well as footage from Red Dead Revolver can be seen on TV too.

Another thing to add is in the Bohan safehouse, on the floor by the coffee table are some CD's. One is an OG Loc CD while the others are some of the original songs written for LCS (Take The Pain, Mine Until Monday & Funk In Time)
Closed Thread