Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008   #16
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Dead northern part of the Alderney, like almost on the cliffs themselves, there's some roads there that lead nowhere, like just off into dead ends facing north, follow the main one.
Old 05-04-2008   #17
bboychibi

bboychibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright, I'll check it out. Also, I saw this on another website.

Type in www.whattheydonowantyoutoknow.com on the games internet. Gives you locations of everything, like packages, weapons, etc. Its kind of funny because its like a forum and even has people repliing on it.
Old 05-04-2008   #18
Master_Thief
Newbie Member

Master_Thief is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't think this has been mentioned yet.

On the northern beach on bohan island there's a pedestrian taking photos of absolutely nothing out to sea, just like the ped from san andreas.
Old 05-04-2008   #19
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bpwner View Post
I found one. In the first mission you do for Dwayne, (Ruff Rider?) when Niko sits down, there is graffiti in the background. Written there is things like "R.I.P, We will miss you." also, you see "Claude" written there. Claude is GTA 3's main character.
It also says things like never forget and "Tommy" along with "Victor" and the names of other persons you've played with in a GTA game.
Old 05-05-2008   #20
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys, topic updated!
Old 05-05-2008   #21
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
if you go to an internet place any time soon, go to www.liesdamnlies.net. then click on any link to a page and you will see people writing to the site from vice city, san Andres, and even liberty city. the way i found this out is my secret! (sorry)

Bank Job 9
Old 05-05-2008   #22
davogti
DUBbed like an old Jackie Chan movie
Newbie Member

davogti is an unknown quantity at this point
I cracked up at the "science of crime" commercial on the radio....It really is funny how CSI has multiple locations with basically the same plots (still a damn good show) The ringtone was even funnier because it's the end of that "The Who" song they play in the beginning credits of CSI New york....GTA satires are some of the best out there......
Dave
Old 05-06-2008   #23
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks once again guys, topic updated!
Old 05-06-2008   #24
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Little thing I noticed the other day, Im not sure where it was, but I drove onto a street called "Stillwater Avenue". Stillwater was the city from Saints Row.
Old 05-06-2008   #25
Vicecityisbest
Newbie Member

Vicecityisbest is an unknown quantity at this point
the book that the statue of happiness is holding doesn't say 'Hilary clinton' like early rumours suggested but reads...

1st line: | SEND US YOUR BRIGHTEST, YOUR SHARPEST, YOUR MOST INTELLIGENT, |
2nd line YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE AND SUBMIT TO OUR AUTHORITY,|
3rd line: | WATCH US TRICK THEM INTO WIPING RICH PEOPLE'S ASSES, |
4th line: | WHILE WE CONVINCE THEM IT'S A LAND OF OPPURTUNITY |
it also says JULY IV and the roman numericals for 1776.
I managed to read all of it when i landed on the arm. heres a pic...

Last edited by Vicecityisbest; 05-06-2008 at 11:39 AM..
Old 05-10-2008   #26
Johnny-Z

Shameless bump, keep posting your findings.
Old 05-10-2008   #27
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
You don't "just bump" a thread with no actual content bud.
Old 05-10-2008   #28
Johnny-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:nemesis:. View Post
You don't "just bump" a thread with no actual content bud.
Ok sorry, my bad...
Old 05-13-2008   #29
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Well I've not seen this posted anywhere so I'm going to say it:
If you go to the screamer, next to it there's a mini golf, if you go near its entrance you'll see the rooster that appeared in a small village in the desert near Las Venturas.
Old 05-13-2008   #30
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josť View Post
Well I've not seen this posted anywhere so I'm going to say it:
If you go to the screamer, next to it there's a mini golf, if you go near its entrance you'll see the rooster that appeared in a small village in the desert near Las Venturas.
Along with those tents/teepees that were about 500 yards away from it.
Closed Thread