Old 04-30-2008   #1
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
where are the hookers?

i'm a good way through the game and i have yet to find a hooker.. still havent unlocked algonquin.. where are they hideing? XD
Old 04-30-2008   #2
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
My friend was looking all over for them, and he discovered they tend to be standing under street lights and usually have purple leggings.

He was really weird. It was the first time he had ever played the game, and that's all he wanted to do..
Old 04-30-2008   #3
Munstrom
Newbie Member

Munstrom is an unknown quantity at this point
Noticed a few hookerish looking women standing near streetlights on bohan, didn't like the look so drove on...
Munstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #4
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
I found one by the fire station in Broker, i think you have to honk at them and one will come over to your car.
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #5
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
First I think they only come out at night, I haven't found a single one during the day, I find them around 11pm close to brucie's garage, also something interesting is that when you find them before maybe 2am they are slim and good looking, but after that I keep finding fat ugly hookers, My niko done some of the fat ones too, and more than once he said "I must be a really desperate man to do an act as low as this"

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #6
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
They're around Bohan, Broker and Dukes..
Only around nighttime, and you have to honk at them for them to respond.

You'll know a prostitute when you'll see one.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #7
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
go to the industrial. where the strip club is
Old 04-30-2008   #8
tylerdurden04

tylerdurden04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm View Post
He was really weird. It was the first time he had ever played the game, and that's all he wanted to do..

hahahahahaha my mrs did the same, strange people!
tylerdurden04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #9
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, i've seen a few late at night. They don't come to you when you honk your horn.. Dunno whether that's because i have the australian censored version or not though..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #10
SBW
Newbie Member

SBW is an unknown quantity at this point
They're near Brucie's place. At night. Honk your horn and you'll score.

(I have the Aussie version for the record)
SBW is offline   Reply With Quote