Old 04-30-2008   #1
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ZiT Service Problem

I've been using this thing a lot in-game, but I log onto the social club and it only has the first song I inquired about, should have like 10 in there, anyone else had this problem?
Old 04-30-2008   #2
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
Yeah, me too. It has one song out of 14. It may have very well been the first one, can't remember.

Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #3
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Mine still has none of the songs, but the Social Club is finally working faster for me, so I'm thinking all the online problems will be fixed out soon.
Old 04-30-2008   #4
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
I tried again today to add some songs and it still is stuck on 1 ZiT. However, I noticed an increase in speed as well today, and there is a message that they are adding features and tweaking the site over the next few days, so maybe the ZiT problem will be popped by then.

Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #5
CaCHooKa Man
Newbie Member

CaCHooKa Man is an unknown quantity at this point
the social club isnt recording anything for me at all. it just shows that ive played GTA. its not getting any of my ZiT calls and doesnt show my stats.
CaCHooKa Man is offline   Reply With Quote