Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2008   #1
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Any Connections between old and new.

So have you guys notice any connection between the liberty city and last gen GTA.

I only noticed lazlow as the only real connection

Edit New:

Yes, on the television they do show San Andreas Gameplay, including Las Venturas and Los Santos. They also so CJ for a quarter of a second parachuting

Last edited by X-reS; 05-01-2008 at 08:01 PM..
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #2
MyNameIsRamone
Hates play.com

MyNameIsRamone is an unknown quantity at this point
Apparently there is a burnt down Salvatore's mansion somewhere.
MyNameIsRamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #3
Rebel_biscuit

Rebel_biscuit is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw some gta III artwork on the side of a building in brooker
Rebel_biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #4
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Well Cluckin' Bell, Burger Shot and practically every sponsor in the city is from the last few. I've also heard about an advertisement for gambling on the radio, gameplay of SA on TV and a women on lovemeet.net from Los Santos.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
- Las Venturas strip is shown on TV during the Poker Review
- The VIP Ringtone website, the ringtone choices are all songs that were in Liberty City Stories
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #6
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
dont forget vinewood sluts lol
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #7
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
san andreas, vice city, and las venturas have all been mentioned on television commercials. one radio commercial said that crime in liberty city was facing an uprise much like in .... (vice or san andreas)
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #8
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
that would be kool if there was some GTA III buildings and stuff hidden
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #9
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
In the back of the limo, there is a TV, and it looks like there is an old GTA game being played on it.
Old 04-30-2008   #10
wondergoat
Newbie Member

wondergoat is an unknown quantity at this point
one of the options for your cell phone ringtone is the old beeper tone from the earlier games.
wondergoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #11
nYgel

nYgel is an unknown quantity at this point
I am a fan of graffiti (my friend knows lots more about it, some of the tags are real tags from a guy from there) and noticed a lot of the VICE CREW throw ups everywhere. That's the only non verbal connection I've seen.
nYgel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #12
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergoat View Post
one of the options for your cell phone ringtone is the old beeper tone from the earlier games.
I actually have had that as my iPhone ringtone for quite some time now.
Old 04-30-2008   #13
sadem0gamer
The Ultimate GTA 4 player
Newbie Member

sadem0gamer can only hope to improve
You can get the GTA 3 outfit to where if you kill Playboy X later down the road thats all ive seen come close to old
sadem0gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #14
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road

I don' t know if that's a spoiler, but use the tag.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #15
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-reS View Post
So have you guys notice any connection between the liberty city and last gen GTA.

I only noticed lazlow as the only real connection
I remember hearing that he had a 6-year absence. 2001 (GTA3) to 2007 (GTAIV). Kinda funny.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote