Old 04-29-2008   #1
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Kind of dumb but...

Where is the garage for your apartment? I just found a Mr. Tasty and I want to store it.
Old 04-29-2008   #2
Killa_K
The K that kills
Newbie Member

Killa_K is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont think so but i do know that there are parking spaces outside of your apt. where the cars will save
Old 04-29-2008   #3
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
So you just put it in the parking place and it will save?
Old 04-29-2008   #4
Retromoe
Resident Superstar
Amateur Member

Retromoe is on a distinguished roadRetromoe is on a distinguished road
look outside your front door, on the street, theres a yellow box, says parking only for residents something like that, park in that space and your car will remain there when you save and come back to play.
Old 04-29-2008   #5
John JJ

Oh ok. Thanks. Really wanteed to play before and skiped all the stuff .
Old 04-29-2008   #6
nYgel

nYgel is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, i handbraked a car around and just the edge of that car stayed in the parking space, so that car is always in the middle of the road now, i should move it, but eh. . . wats it matter.
nYgel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #7
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Mr. Tasty?

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #8
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nYgel View Post
yeah, i handbraked a car around and just the edge of that car stayed in the parking space, so that car is always in the middle of the road now, i should move it, but eh. . . wats it matter.
haha so its like every GTA before? cram 8 cars in a 3 car garage kinda thing eh?

just park 4 or 5 of your favorite cars front bumpers in that spot lol
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote