Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2008   #1
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Ultimate List of Awesome GTAIV Features

List here all the small, but awesome/hilarious features you've found in GTAIV.

So far for me:
Burnouts are way more awesome.
Beat up cars struggling to start.
Killing pidgeons ("flying rats") as the new type of hidden packages.
The motto of The Triangle Club (strip club). "The Shape of Things To Come"
When you shoot people to the ground but don't kill them, they slowly get up and try and escape until you shoot them dead.

I'll add more to post later, im going back to playing the game for now

POST!

edit: Also damaging buildings and high beams in cars is awesome.

Last edited by Legham; 04-29-2008 at 08:02 AM..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #2
Mark R
Mark R :)
Newbie Member

Mark R is an unknown quantity at this point
burnouts was the first thing i noticed haha
being able to kill ppl and not attract attention
execution style deaths
niko yelling at shitbox car to start lol

For Live Dj Mixes
Mark R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Drink driving was HEAPS crazier than i expected to Made my hangover from this morning come back, no joke.
Old 04-29-2008   #4
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
highlight so far...driver getting his sleeve caught in the car door when i jacked it and me dragging him three blocks. lmao
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #5
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinja View Post
highlight so far...driver getting his sleeve caught in the car door when i jacked it and me dragging him three blocks. lmao
Haha, yeah i did that a second ago. Another thing is that the car i was driving got so battered it actually stopped working.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #6
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

I had a guy hanging on to the driver door and getting dragged along the ground for a hundred metres or so. I was swerving to shake him off
Old 04-29-2008   #7
Alpha_Omega69
Newbie Member

Alpha_Omega69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah legham I had the same thing, except it was a fat woman instead :lol: it was crazy.
Alpha_Omega69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #8
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
I LOVE the knife, i use it more than any other weapon. I can now kill cops really easly with it just run up lock on slash slash slash and i LOVE the sound effects,

Also i love how alot of the cars actully feel powerful. like you can basically rev up your cars.

oh and it was the 2nd thing i ever done in IV

i found a bum on the waterfront talking about aliens lol i gave him $10 and then he was like friends with me.
i accedently bumped into his friend that was with him and the bum i gave $10 to fighted FOR me against his real friend lol. i guess money does change people its just the little things like that in GTA IV that makes it such a unique experience
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #9
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
How do you give them money?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #10
PulpzillA
Amateur Member

PulpzillA is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh wtf that hasnt happened with me yet?
PulpzillA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #11
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
pushing a woman onto the train tracks just as the train was coming by.... now that was fun :p
Old 04-29-2008   #12
MyNameisNick37
My Name Is Nick
Newbie Member

MyNameisNick37 is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the fact that R* got Saturday Night Live cast members to be on the radio. Bill Hader is freakin awesome.
MyNameisNick37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #13
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
i noticed something a few times today, when i kill people with guns they will drop them as they die and sometimes the gun will fire off when it hits the pavement
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #14
cheatham_usmc
Cheatham
Newbie Member

cheatham_usmc is an unknown quantity at this point
The radio stations are great and the graphics and the detail of the game are better than I expected. This game is a masterpiece. It is my favorite game of all time I think. San Andreas was a great game in its own way, but this kills it.
cheatham_usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #15
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
can you do to the amusement park and ride the fares?!?! like the creamer or the ferris wheel?
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote