Old 05-10-2008   #31
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
How about The Human Statue?

And a video, just so you don't think I made a lucky snap.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ann7xevskm3
Weird... Thanks.
Topic updated.
Old 05-20-2008   #32
ARS3NAL SAVAGE
Newbie Member

ARS3NAL SAVAGE is an unknown quantity at this point
Every Time I take the subway and I get off at the Frankfort low station the game puts me under the map and the only way for me to get out is to reload my game, also I believe when I did the three leaf clover mission it was in that same station, and I fell though the map when I walked close to a wall, and I was falling for a good ten seconds and I thought I was going to die, but I ended up back on the street and even though I had a wanted level for the mission no cops were around at all so I just ran around until I found the station entrance again and finished the rest of the mission.
Old 05-20-2008   #33
RudiRulez

RudiRulez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
If your driving a car or bike and you go onto your camera on your phone your vehicle will just instantly stop.

Last edited by RudiRulez; 05-20-2008 at 04:45 PM..
Old 05-21-2008   #34
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks again guys, topic updated.
Old 05-25-2008   #35
Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d can only hope to improve
I stop my bike next to a pole while picking up Roman. So the pole blocked Roman from getting onto the bike and he just repeated bumping into the pole. Since you can't move while the person is getting in the bike I thought I had to restart the console. Luckly after 10 seconds the game finally let me move.
Old 05-26-2008   #36
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road

Stevie's garage door got stuck inside the building's wall, so that I could see inside, but it wouldn't open anymore. All you have to do is leave the area to fix it.
Old 05-26-2008   #37
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
If you shoot the stage certain inside Mikhail Faustin's club a few times with a shotgun, ridiculously large bullet-holes will appear.
Old 05-27-2008   #38
Johnny-Z

Thanks, topic updated.
The one about the ridiculously large bullet holes appearing in the stage certain is pretty strange.
Old 05-27-2008   #39
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes when I want to take Brucie and his girls for a helicopter ride, I park in the marker, Brucie says something like "get in" and the game gets stuck in the cutscene because he can't get around the car to reach Niko.
Old 07-05-2008   #40
origin.2
Newbie Member

origin.2 is an unknown quantity at this point
1)after i finished the story with the ending being when kate is dead, and now whenever im just fooling around i get a call on my cell from "Unknown Caller" and it's Kate and she says "I was beggining to hope you were dead. Wanna hang out?" and when i say Yes, i can go a pick her up and date her, wich is wierd being that she should be dead. (plus she's wearing the same clothes she died in.)

2)When im going reeeeally fast in a good car on the high way or some strait road, the cars in front of me start glitching out and weving into my car. its really annoying, especially when im running from the cops.

Last edited by iKlipse; 07-05-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Spoiler tags added
Old 07-06-2008   #41
Johnny-Z

holly sh*t, I never noticed you replied to this thread, so I'll update the topic.
And thanks iKlipse for edditing the post with spoiler tags .
Old 07-17-2008   #42
CC3D
Newbie Member

CC3D is an unknown quantity at this point
Question In-game map missing?

I've got a weird bug where the map that is inside of the health and armor bars is not visible. I got this bug 2 days ago when I was on one of the last missions in the game. Traveling throughout liberty city is now so much harder. I even tried making a new saved game file but the map is missing there as well.
Old 07-18-2008   #43
yohan12

yohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC3D View Post
I've got a weird bug where the map that is inside of the health and armor bars is not visible. I got this bug 2 days ago when I was on one of the last missions in the game. Traveling throughout liberty city is now so much harder. I even tried making a new saved game file but the map is missing there as well.
you could have just turned it off?
Old 07-18-2008   #44
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Haha, there's loads of glitches on IV. I watch 'em all on YouTube, that hospital one makes me laugh. I'm gonna try out some glitches myself now.
Old 07-18-2008   #45
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Jonny Zoo Zoo don't forget to add my Aiport glitch. And the video URL.
Closed Thread